Windows 10: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

Discus and support C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chase C_, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Chase C_ Win User

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

When I try to start some programs It shows this error

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an... f253f28c-ff2f-4ee7-9456-79f16e04f376?upload=true.png

I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10.

:)

Chase C_, Aug 15, 2018

2. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll

i have crack file of adobe photoshop cc 2014 and after Updating the windows 10. i can't open it it say's

photoshop.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not design to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administration or the software vendor for support. Eroor status
    0xc000012f.

i tried updating my VSU_4\vcredit_x86.exe and after opening the download file it say's Repair or Uninstall i choose repair and after that nothings happen. it still can't run photoshop cc.

please help thank you.

rain_eventreur, Aug 15, 2018
  3. C:\windows\system32\msvcr120_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

When I try and open TurboTax and a few other programs I get the following message and the programs will not open -

C:\windows\system32\msvcr120_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Error status 0cx000012f.

I have a Dell Inspiron 14 series 5447 running Windows 10.

I have removed all the Microsoft Visual C+++ Redistributable programs (from2005 until 2012) and then installed 2010, 2012 and 2015. I have tried many of the suggestions (scan files, etc) and nothing seems to work. Help please.

C. Howlett, Aug 15, 2018
  4. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

I keep getting a pop up for MSVCP110.dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

Smite.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
    0xc000012f.

That is the pop up. I haven't opened the game in about a month and this stated to pop up like last week. I have tried a bunch of different way that could of fixed it from the forms but nothing has worked yet. Please help.

Thank you,

Drake

DrakeFollmer, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

1. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an... - Similar Threads - WINDOWSSYSTEM32MSVCP110 dll either

2. "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": Whenever I attempt to launch a good majority of my Steam games, I receive a DXSETUP.exe - Bad Image error:"C:\Windows\system32\XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": Whenever I attempt to launch a good majority of my Steam games, I receive a DXSETUP.exe - Bad Image error:"C:\Windows\system32\XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  4. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  5. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  6. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: after the new windows update of yesterday I keep getting a window that says: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error...." when I run GOG galaxy that was working the day before! I tried to install the program again,...
  8. C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...: So i turn my pc on one day and for some reason i cant connect to the internet and when i try to troubleshoot it the following message apears: msdt.exe - Bad Image C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...
  9. DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error: Hello microsoft support . I am having issues with one of the workstation computers that is part of the network that I run. The issue is that whenever I try to open Sonicwall NetExtender (a VPN client) i get an error that says "C:\windows\system32\rasman.dll is either not...
  10. "vccorlib140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "vccorlib140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": [IMG] please help me fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vccorlib140dll-is-either-not-designed-to-run-on/e1aed481-0291-410d-9225-b182fa948ae6
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem c:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed for windows or it contains an error Windows 7

2. C:\Windows\System32\MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll is either not design to run on Windows