Windows 10: Calculator hamburger menu won't display

Discus and support Calculator hamburger menu won't display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click the 3-bar hamburger menu icon I get a brief flash and then nothing. Any fix? Reinstall calculator? 40344 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tcebob, Feb 9, 2016.

1. tcebob Win User

Calculator hamburger menu won't display

When I click the 3-bar hamburger menu icon I get a brief flash and then nothing. Any fix? Reinstall calculator?

:)

tcebob, Feb 9, 2016
  2. jbondc Win User

The Hamburger Menu in Windows 10's Calculator App Won't Work

Had the same issue:

When I would go into Programmer Mode, hamburger menu would stop working (very frustrating). I was using a "Custom Scaling Factor: 110%"

When I turn off custom scaling and sign out, app works again.

jbondc, Feb 9, 2016
  3. 'RickT Win User
    The Hamburger Menu in Windows 10's Calculator App Won't Work

Hi,

Settings>System>Apps&Features

Calculator>AdvancedOptions

Reset

If that doesn't work, Uninstall Calculator and reinstall from the Store.

'RickT, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

Calculator hamburger menu won't display

1. Calculator hamburger menu won't display - Similar Threads - Calculator hamburger menu

2. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  3. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  4. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  5. Calculator won't open

Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  6. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. User account disappeared from sign-in screen and hamburger menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User account disappeared from sign-in screen and hamburger menu: Dear Community members, Please advise because I am going crazy from this... The problem is as above. It was working fine and after a recent Windows update my accounts just disappear from the login page and hamburger menu. I have reviewed at least 10 other posts and tried...
  8. Calculating in the start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calculating in the start menu: I remember being able to do basic calculations directly from the windows menu, but I can't get it to work now. is it still possible? Like, i would just press the Windows key, type "2+2" and it would say "4" If the feature is removed, is there any other way to instantly do...
  9. Calculator won't run

Calculator won't run: Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and it went fine, but this won't work. Maybe it's related to the store hanging? Thanks for any info... Next day: Well now it...
  10. How do I pin/expand the hamburger menu permanently?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I pin/expand the hamburger menu permanently?: Hi guys, I love the new build 10122 hamburger menu which expands to show you the apps, settings, power options on the left hand side. I use the full screen start menu. But I have an annoyance which I can't figure out a solution for. Is it possible to make the hamburger...