Windows 10: Calculator in Win 10 is not working.

Discus and support Calculator in Win 10 is not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to use the built in Calculator in win 10 this morning and got the following message: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN Your trial period for this app has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by snifferpro, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Calculator in Win 10 is not working.

Tried to use the built in Calculator in win 10 this morning and got the following message:

THIS APP CAN'T OPEN
    Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Windows Store to purchase the full app.

I've used the calculator numerous times with no issues. I've never bought anything from the Windows Store,

I thought Calculator was part of the Win 10 operating system.

When this message pops up I cannot start any other program. I must hit Cancel.

Why am I getting this message and how do I restore use of Calculator.

Thanks.

:)

snifferpro, Jan 30, 2017

2. Calculator not working in Win 10

I have installed WSA Troubleshooter but it did not detect any problems. It say "No problem Found"

ASAD SIDDIQUI, Jan 30, 2017
  3. Calculator not working in Win 10

If you go through my previous threads, i have mentioned that I have tried to download it from Store, it downloads but won't install

ASAD SIDDIQUI, Jan 30, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
  5. Thanks dalchina. Item number 1 worked. Calculator is back.

Why was this necessary since I have been running Win 10 since day 1?

snifferpro, Jan 30, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Goodness only knows - I was once asked to rate it *What

7. dalchina New Member
    Good. Often worth checking the tutorials here.. excellent, practical.

Why? Cosmic rays? Magnetic storm? Random chance? Power glitch? Nothing's perfect. It can be said hard disks work on a statistical basis... not hard 1's and 0's.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calculator in Win 10 is not working.

1. Calculator in Win 10 is not working. - Similar Threads - Calculator working

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  5. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  9. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  10. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade