Windows 10: Calculator not working ..?

Discus and support Calculator not working ..? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All. When I open my calculator all i see is this ..? [img] I just checked ... my windows store is completely gone .. maybe after the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonCFL, Aug 19, 2017.

1. RonCFL Win User

Calculator not working ..?

Hi All.
    When I open my calculator all i see is this ..?
    Calculator not working ..? [​IMG]

I just checked ... my windows store is completely gone .. maybe after the update lately ..?

How do i fix this ...?

Thanks

:)

RonCFL, Aug 19, 2017

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 19, 2017
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 19, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

The calculator on my Win10 computers came with Windows, didn't get it from the Store. Since your Store is also missing could be you have other issues. Does Store icon exist on the Taskbar and on the Start menu and Tiles [I think these are defaults]?

Actually I haven't needed to get anything from the Store, yet.

Due to limitations with it I chose to go with Moffsoft FreeCalc calculator, has a printable Tape function.
    Request Rejected
    Don't know why the link got renamed but it works.

Berton, Aug 19, 2017
  5. RonCFL Win User
    I can live with that ..*Smile
    Thank you for the link Berton .
    Appreciate that .

RonCFL, Aug 19, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    Just for the record, the Calculator that comes with Windows 10, is managed by the Store and gets updated from there.

You could try the Store troubleshooter and see if that fixes the issue.

Failing that, try this possible solution.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Calculator not working ..? - Similar Threads - Calculator working

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  5. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  9. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  10. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade