Windows 10: Calculator pops up every second

Discus and support Calculator pops up every second in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronvds10, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Ronvds10 Win User

Calculator pops up every second

Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron

:)

Ronvds10, Aug 29, 2015
  2. PamHicks Win User

How do I uninstall Calculator from Windows 10?

The calculator is gone but now a You Need a New App to open this calculator window keeps popping up & cannot do anything. 1 for every key stroke.

PamHicks, Aug 29, 2015
  3. HELP, THIS POPS UP EVERY SECOND AND CANT GET RID OFF IT AND DONT KNOW WHAT IVE DONE WHY IT'S POPPING UP?!

the exception unknown software exception (0xc06d007e) occurred in the application at location 0x000000007520a9

Rehzerehzy, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Calculator pops up every second

1. Calculator pops up every second - Similar Threads - Calculator pops every

2. Powershell windows popping up every day, just for a second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell windows popping up every day, just for a second.: So I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not quite sure what's going on.I get about 5-6 PowerShell windows popping up together for a split second, about 1-2 times a day, and then they're gone again.In Event viewer, they're of this form:All of them at...
  3. Powershell windows popping up every day, just for a second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell windows popping up every day, just for a second.: So I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not quite sure what's going on.I get about 5-6 PowerShell windows popping up together for a split second, about 1-2 times a day, and then they're gone again.In Event viewer, they're of this form:All of them at...
  4. MS calculator and relevant pop up message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS calculator and relevant pop up message: Hello, I have been facing the following problem for the last couple of days.MS calculator automatically keep opening and there is no stopping of it. I have closed it again and again but it keeps coming. Then I tried the reset, terminate and uninstall option from the apps and...
  5. Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.: Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-window-pops-up-and-then-promptly/4d940e88-4f15-46d2-8340-141081275200
  6. Why does this pop up every 10 seconds? HELP!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does this pop up every 10 seconds? HELP!!: I am in college and what was my school's home page (look alike) kept poping up on my desktop every few seconds. It was a false page. It has an "x" in the corner but no way to move it, make it larger or smaller. I tried loging into it once and then it looked like an...
  7. Calculator keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator keeps popping up: Since my computer last updated I think in Dec , the calculator keeps popping up at least 10 times when I turn my computer on. I delete them and still pop up while working . Hopefully someone can help. Thanks...
  8. Pop-up window appears for a split second every ~135 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up window appears for a split second every ~135 seconds: Hi there, I've searched everywhere for a solution to my problem, but I couldn't find it, so here I am. I'm using Windows 10. For a couple of weeks, there is a windows that pops up every ~135 seconds I've used a stopwatch multiple times. I don't have any idea of what's...
  9. A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address: I keep getting a window that appears every 10 to 45 seconds with the address of C:\Windows\Microsoft\net\framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe. What is this and how do I get rid of it?...
  10. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second: When I sign in and try to do anything whether it be search the internet, look at email, play a game etc. the start up menu pops up about every 3 or 4 seconds. I checked the keys to see if something was sticking but it isn't. Thought it might be a virus so took it to a...