Windows 10: calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there

Discus and support calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just opened calendar and all is gone. nothing there. Can I get it back.]?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamPackard, Jul 26, 2018.

1. calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there

Just opened calendar and all is gone. nothing there. Can I get it back.]?

:)

WilliamPackard, Jul 26, 2018

2. Multiple appts on Windows 7 phone calendar

I am syncing w Outlook (I created a 2nd calendar in outlook for MS live, and use this as my primary outlook calendar). If I enter the appt in outlook first, it appears normally on the outlook calendar and on my phone. If I enter the appt on my phone first,
    it appears normally on the phone by as multiple appts on outlook.

AlanHipolito, Jul 26, 2018
  3. DonTolson Win User
    Windows phone calendar entries disappear

Did ALL the appts in your Calendar disappear? Or just some of them? By design, the phone version of calendar doesn't keep appts older than about 2 weeks ago, I believe (other than recurring ones).

What type of account was the calendar attached to? If you access the account via PC, are the calendar entries there?

DonTolson, Jul 26, 2018
  4. calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there

Multiple appts on Windows 7 phone calendar

On the phone itself or in outlook (w/ the outlook hotmail connector).

If I enter the appt in outlook first, it appears normally on the outlook calendar, on my phone and at mslive.

If I enter the appt on my phone first, it appears normally on the phone, as multiple appts on outlook, and as multiple appts at mslive.

I've not tried using mslive first. that seems inconvenient, I'd rather be able to enter the appt on my phone and that be the end of it.

Thoughts?

thanks

AlanHipolito, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there

1. calendar : All appts have disappeared nothing there - Similar Threads - calendar appts disappeared

2. All my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files have disappeared: I turned on my computer, Windows 11 and all of my folders/files are gone. I've tried unhiding everything, checking in my user folder, check my recycling bin etc. Basically all the fixes on every forum I could find. I only have the one user account that I use on my laptop....
  3. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  4. Calendar event disappear after having been added

Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  5. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  7. All files have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All files have disappeared.: Hi . I've got a situation. Yesterday I got a phone call about a job. Legit. I went on my laptop to do the usual emall my cv, certs ect. All, and I mean all my files are gone. Everything is backed up on external hard drive and cloud. I'm starting to do research. Cant be me....
  8. appt question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    appt question: can i schedule an appt at the local microsoft store for help with windows 10 and my new dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appt-question/fbf73952-a37e-458e-8820-3723a2576bb9"
  9. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...
  10. My Calendar items have disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Calendar items have disappeared: After installing Windows 10 version 1903 yesterday virtually all of my entries in My Calendar have disappeared. Unfortunately I hadn't backed them up, so this was the only source I had for past and future appointments. They weren't syncing to iCloud, although it seems I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone calender entries disappear

2. entries disappearing on windows phone calendar