Windows 10: Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

Discus and support Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, May 12, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my Outlook 2016 calendar and contacts?

Thank you very much.

:)

JJG10, May 12, 2017

2. Outlook 2013 where is it? Windows 10 Pro

Is there a work around W10 Mail and Calendar app shown in Tiles/Startup? Outlook 2013 Did show up in Tiles until Dell said do a restore because updates missing. I'm I stuck using Mail and Calendar app? Checked for what is starting up and not seeing any
    Outlook 2013/Office Univ. app. .installed/repair after restore. All office apps located in all apps. Also searched for .pst on c:, not located, but was setup and Mail loaded/sync. Then disappeared after restore and Dell/MS updates installed. Also receiving
    updates for Windows 8.1??? Build is 10.0 10240 W10 Pro KN?, K? doesn't show in Systems list with KN, OR K. PURCHASED 12/9/15

onlyone4535, May 12, 2017
  3. kiklive Win User
    Account exists in Windows 10 app, but doesn't show in accounts

I've just kept on searching for other similar issues and it seems that the issue got resolved for me. Though I cannot fully understand why.

Closed Outlook Mail and Calendar Apps. Opened Contacts app (which worked fine, shows all contacts nicely).

Then I found this:

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP NOT SYNCING MAIL

Followed the answer:

.RayGriffin replied on

"Make sure that the Mail app has access to your calendar.

You can do this by going to: Settings > Privacy > Calender and making sure that at least "Mail and Calendar" is set to on."

So I have toggled the switch for the Mail and Calendar app on Contacts access and for Calendar access from on (it was already on) to off and back to on.

Started the Calendar app and all of a sudden it showed me on the initial welcome page my Outlook/Hotmail account (which is also the Windows user account, which was missing before), provided the option to add another account
    or to start. The Calendar synced and the mail app synced as well... !?!? Maybe it helps others as well. Good luck!

kiklive, May 12, 2017
Thema:

Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

1. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Calendar Contacts Missing

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  6. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  7. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  8. Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing: Both icons in the start menu and upon opening the apps are missing ever since they were modified. How do i undo the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mail-and-calendar-app-update-icons-missing/54d481e2-1f51-46eb-b031-704fc0aadbbf
  9. W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves: Every time I start these apps, if I shift focus from them, they close on their own.*Huh I've eliminated all the usual suspects (touchpad, antivirus, Keyser Söze, etc.), so I'm turning to you folks for ideas. (System is Acer Aspire SW5-012; OS is Generic 10 Home - Build...
  10. Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: When I set up the Mail App in W10 to use my pop accounts set up in Outlook 2016. The mail portions worked fine but the App did not import the Calendar or People(Contacts) from Outlook 2016. How can I import them to Mail App. Thank you. 84849