Windows 10: Calendar app - reminder missing

Discus and support Calendar app - reminder missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milan64586, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Calendar app - reminder missing

Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my desktop. when I put some reminder it does appear on windows, but NOT on my iPhone. I am using google calendar and google account for calendar, both on windows calendar and my iPhone. It happens also otherwise. If I put a reminder on my iPhone, it doesn't appear in calendar app on windows. So only reminder is a problem. Events appears both on windows and iPhone, and are synced ok. I guess it's a problem with windows calendar app, but don't know how to solve this. It causes me lots of unpleasant surprises. i missed few of my appointments, because reminder, which I set, didn't show on my iPhone.

:)

milan64586, Apr 13, 2017

2. Pop Up reminder with Windows 10 Calendar

Hi, I have the calendar for Windows 10 and I am not happy with it, is there a way to get it to have a pop up reminder? I have missed appointments because I did no have a reminder for me to look at the calendar.

If no remedy for this, is there an app calendar that can offer this solution? I look forward to any insights!

VickiRoberts_nana, Apr 13, 2017
  3. How to set a 2h, 4h or 6h reminder in Windows 10 Calendar?

I'm very surprised that there's no reminder setup preset in Windows Calendar between 1h and 12h, and no possibility to setup the reminder time manually

In my opinion the Calendar app is designed in a good way, but this feature seriously lacks. At least a 2h reminder preset like Apple does would be the minimum to do. The possibility to setup the reminder time manually would be awesome

Is there a possibility to set the reminder time somewhere else, did I miss something?

jckleinbourg, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

Calendar app - reminder missing

1. Calendar app - reminder missing - Similar Threads - Calendar app reminder

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10: Is it possible to set multiple reminders for an event or an appointment? I want to get reminded of every event in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder-issue-in-mail-and-calendar-app-in-windows/3fc31625-6a40-4cf9-a7e5-9e8ee62e3d46
  5. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  6. 1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z9y6hznfoq541.png?width=521&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b4f596a5751dd38561f51995c9159f7e9462c0d submitted by /u/IVXWIIV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed6s94/1909_missing_reminder_in_calendar/
  7. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  8. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  9. Setting Reminder time in Calendar App

Setting Reminder time in Calendar App: I've got the Calendar app up and running under Windows 10 1803. How do I set up a reminder and how many days it appear ahead of an event. Thank you 113957
  10. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090