Windows 10: Calendar app shows duplicate events

Discus and support Calendar app shows duplicate events in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gibraltar, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Gibraltar Win User

Calendar app shows duplicate events

Hi,

I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events.
    I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same calendar on Outlook.com the calendar shows OK with no duplicates. On another computer with the same Setup the calendar does not show duplicates, Works as expected so this seems a problem confined to this one computer only.

This Windows 10 instalation is about a month old (installed from scratch - no upgrade from 8) and has all published MS updates instaled and also all app updates.

Have tried to uninstall the Calendar app, rebooted, reinstall the app, but duplicates persist.

Any ideas? Thank you.

:)

Gibraltar, Feb 9, 2016

2. Calendar app shows duplicate events

Hi,

I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it show duplicate events.

I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have in configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same calendar on Outlook.com the calendar show OK with no duplicates. On another computer
    with the same Setup the calendar does not show duplicates, Works as expected so this seems a problem confined to this one computer only.

This Windows 10 instalation is about a month old (installed from scratch - no upgrade from 8) ans has all published MS updates instaled and also all app updates.

Have tried to uninstall the Calendar app, rebooted, reinstall the app, but duplicates persist.

Please advise, thank you.

GibraltarPC, Feb 9, 2016
  3. Pavan_N Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Glad to know that the issue is fixed. We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue. Please feel free to reply, in case you face any other issues with Windows in future. We'll be more than happy to assist you again.

Pavan_N, Feb 9, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome *Smile

Is every event duplicated or just some of them? I have a few duplicated that are usually related to things like birthdays where I have multiple entries for the same person which I have never bothered to sort out but think it comes from the outlook birthday calendar.

philc43, Feb 9, 2016
  5. Gibraltar Win User
    Just some of the events get duplicated. But only envents form the main calendar, can't recognize a pattern, neither recurrent nor otherwise. The events are not birthdays, just "normal" events on the main calendar.

Gibraltar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Calendar app shows duplicate events - Similar Threads - Calendar app shows

2. Is there any way to show calendar events?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to show calendar events?: Hi!I trying to find out why I'm not being reminded of calendar events.The calendar in the taskbar will show an event if I click on the action center, but back in Windows 10 I would simply get a notification pop-up telling me about events, the time of the event, etc. The...
  3. Is there any way to show calendar events?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to show calendar events?: Hi!I trying to find out why I'm not being reminded of calendar events.The calendar in the taskbar will show an event if I click on the action center, but back in Windows 10 I would simply get a notification pop-up telling me about events, the time of the event, etc. The...
  4. Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com

Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com: Every U.S. holiday gets listed twice. How do I stop it from showing duplicate entries for holidays? I've seen it said that this can happen if the mail app has more than one email account synced, but I assume it's talking about more than one Microsoft account. In the...
  5. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  6. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

Calendar app showing duplicate calendars: Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar app duplicate events windows