Windows 10: Calendar App sync issue

Discus and support Calendar App sync issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So upgraded to windows 10 and did a clean install and it all went seamless. I have set up the calendar to sync with my Google calendar. Here is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aretoo, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Aretoo Win User

Calendar App sync issue

So upgraded to windows 10 and did a clean install and it all went seamless. I have set up the calendar to sync with my Google calendar. Here is my issue. Items entered in my Google calendar sync seamlessly with the windows 10 calendar, item that are added in windows 10 will not show up on my Google calendar. I am sure there is a setting somewhere that needs changed but I can not find it for the life of me. Any help?

:)

Aretoo, Aug 30, 2015

2. Calendar events missing in App

The reason why there might be due to a sync issue in the Mail and the Calendar app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in the article below. The article provides the steps in resolving sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Check if there are still missing events.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 30, 2015
  3. rml123 Win User
    Calendar events missing in App

Deleting my account and then re-adding it solved the issue. Thanks ....

rml123, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

Calendar App sync issue

1. Calendar App sync issue - Similar Threads - Calendar App sync

2. Calendar sync requires calendar app to be running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar sync requires calendar app to be running: Hello,It seems that Windows Calendar app requires to be always running for calendar sync to work. Is it expected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-sync-requires-calendar-app-to-be-running/0d65911b-5af3-4091-83a0-85e520e3f84c
  3. Calendar sync requires calendar app to be running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar sync requires calendar app to be running: Hello,It seems that Windows Calendar app requires to be always running for calendar sync to work. Is it expected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-sync-requires-calendar-app-to-be-running/0d65911b-5af3-4091-83a0-85e520e3f84c
  4. Windows 10 Calendar App Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calendar App Syncing Issues: The Windows Calendar App downloads all the events from my icloud calendar correctly. But it can't seem to write in my icloud calendar. Example: I create an event in the Windows Calendar App. It is shown in the Windows Calendar App correctly (as an event in my icloud...
  5. Sync issue with Windows Calendar

Sync issue with Windows Calendar: I've got a Windows 10 laptop, which is my primary working environment, and a VM, which is needed for some tasks. The VM is less than ideal, so I try to stay away from it. The VM has outlook, and I can access my work email and calendar through it. The laptop itself does not...
  6. Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?: Hi, My issue is that I have to open the calendar program for windows to sync my changes to google calendar. I have enabled email and calendar: to run in the background, notifications, to run on start up, access contacts. If I click on the time panel in the task bar when the...
  7. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  8. Syncing calendar apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing calendar apps: Is it possible to sync calendar apps? For instance, on my phone, I have a family calendar app and I have it set up to sync to my regular phone/Google calendar. Is there a way to do this on my laptop as well?...
  9. Google Calendar sync issues

Google Calendar sync issues: I'm having persistent problems with Google Calendar - I use it primarily on my android smartphone, but also occasionally need to refer to it on my windows 10 pc. The two devices are hardly ever synced to each other. I somehow managed to sync the two about a month ago, but now...
  10. Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 build 1809 on my iMac (2017) via Boot Camp. Installation went well and for the most part everything works, with one exception; Calendar not syncing using the Win 10 Calendar app. I'm using 2FA for Apple ID and have generated an app...