Windows 10: "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

Discus and support "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by razam, Jul 29, 2016.

1. razam Win User

"Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

Hi everybody!

Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight.

I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my desktop screen. The pop-up includes the options to "Snooze" or "Dismiss."

My problem is that the pop-up blocks me from seeing the clock or using the calendar in the lower-left corner. I must first deal with the pop-up BEFORE accessing the information I want to see to make a decision ABOUT the pop-up. If I grab the pop-up, I can only move it aside...which basically dismisses it. I can not move it vertically so that I can gain access to the clock/calendar that resides in the auto-hide taskbar.

Why does an alarm about the time block you from seeing the time?

Please help! Thank you!

~Mark

:)

razam, Jul 29, 2016
  2. JPN_E75 Win User

E75 V200 firmware update rocks!

Sadly the alarm bug is not fixed, I've slept too late 'cause of this one :smileymad:

If phone is on silent and Clock Alarm & Calendar Alarm are at the same moment no Alarm at all. The Clock Alarm would wake-up even on silent mode but Calendar Alarm will block this.

What happens Calendar Alarm will flash display light, only if you press the left function button the Clock Alarm will be heard.

JPN_E75, Jul 29, 2016
  3. n95 8gb clock and alarm and calendar problem

Sometimes when I open the clock and/or calendar it says "Memory full" or "Memory full please close some applications" but there aren't any other applications open! I uninstalled some apps that runs in background but it's still there! Weird... but when
    i reboot the phone, the clock works again and so as the calendar but the alarms i set were gone! it's really irritating! please help

blabla54321, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

"Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

1. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock - Similar Threads - Calendar app triggered

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  4. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  5. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  6. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...
  7. Windows Music Alarm Clock app

Windows Music Alarm Clock app: Hello, I use the Music Alarm Clock app. I keep it up on my screen all the time to see the time of day. Today, it stopped functioning. The time of day is locked at 1:00 pm. I have reset the Music Alarm Clock app to no avail. Please help. Thank you, Richard...
  8. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  9. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...
  10. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...