Windows 10: Calendar App

Discus and support Calendar App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been using the Windows 10 Calendar app to try to synchronise my Exchange calendar and Google calendar in 1 app. The exchange calendar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davea66, Jul 5, 2016.

1. davea66 Win User

Calendar App

Hi
    I have been using the Windows 10 Calendar app to try to synchronise my Exchange calendar and Google calendar in 1 app.
    The exchange calendar is fine, but the google calendar will NOT sync!

If I delete the google account and re-add, it will download all the entries, but that is the last time it will sync.

I think I may find it a bit tedious doing that every time I want the calendar to update.
    I have seen many other having a similar issue, but nothing has helped. I do not get any error message, it just never updates!

Any ideas?
    Thanks! *Smile

:)

davea66, Jul 5, 2016
  2. HDMR Win User

Lost Calendar Entires Upgrading to Windows 10

Dear Microsoft Engineer,

This problem have been reported by several users on the microsoft support forums without a satisfactory resolution or answer.

The problem is as follows:

Past calendar entries made prior to windows 10 upgrade (i.e., calendar entries made using windows 8.1 calendar app), do not appear in windows 10 calendar app. So anything entered in the windows 8.1 calendar app, doesn't show in the windows 10 calendar app.

These entries (made using the windows 8.1 calendar app) can still be viewed in the calendar through the web browser. So the past entries still exist, but they have not migrated to the windows 10 calendar app.

The problem seems to be with the windows 10 calendar app not importing entries made in the windows 8.1 calendar app.

Fix = Import all entries from user's calendar into win 10 calendar app, and not only entries made using the win 10 app.

HDMR, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Calendar

The Chronos Calendar + app is a newly developed universal app that the developer has written. At this point it looks like the Chronos Calendar+ app only displays the data that is synced to the phone via the native calendar app. Unless & until the app is
    modified to allow it to sync directly to a Microsoft account, the app is subject to the limitations of the native calendar app.

The Chronos Calendar app that I originally referred you to is the way to go until the new Chronos Calendar+ app is able to sync to a Microsoft account.

Julie fka profjulie, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

Calendar App

1. Calendar App - Similar Threads - Calendar App

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  6. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  7. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  8. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  9. Please Help re. New Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help re. New Calendar App: I sure hope you Microsoft can help me. I have always since first getting a computer in the late 1980's been a Windows PC not Apple/Mac customer. I love your products and system- with this new and glaring exception. Your longtime simple and productive Calendar App will soon be...
  10. Please Help re. New Calendar App

Please Help re. New Calendar App: I sure hope you Microsoft can help me. I have always since first getting a computer in the late 1980's been a Windows PC not Apple/Mac customer. I love your products and system- with this new and glaring exception. Your longtime simple and productive Calendar App will soon be...