Windows 10: Calendar in windows 10 is right to left

Discus and support Calendar in windows 10 is right to left in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am on the Israel region but I want to show the Gregorian calendar on my taskbar calendar from left to right as it should be displayed. How can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CohenOr, Aug 10, 2018.

1. CohenOr Win User

Calendar in windows 10 is right to left

I am on the Israel region but I want to show the Gregorian calendar on my taskbar calendar from left to right as it should be displayed.

How can I do that?

:)

CohenOr, Aug 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay.

Follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved:

Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Mice and other pointing devices”.
    • Find and double-click graphic adapter
      from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    Step 3: Download drivers for 8.1 and install in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to do so:

• Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Syed N Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar App ICS sync

Hi Joey,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Have you checked by adding the account in the Calendar app in Windows 10?

Please do so by following steps:

• Open the Calendar app.
    • Click on the Gear icon on the bottom left to access Settings.
    • Click Add an account on the right.

Add the account and see if this helps. Do reply if you still have issues.

Syed N, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Calendar in windows 10 is right to left

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Calendar in windows 10 is right to left

1. Calendar in windows 10 is right to left - Similar Threads - Calendar right left

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. Disable Right Ctrl+Shift Switching Notepad from Left-to-Right to Right-to-Left, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Right Ctrl+Shift Switching Notepad from Left-to-Right to Right-to-Left, Windows 11: Hello,I'm not sure how long this has been the case, but I noticed it about 2 months ago - when I type in Notepad and use my Right Ctrl + Right Shift combination to switch the language, it also changes from LTR to RTL, which never used to be the case in Windows 10. I've...
  5. Disable Right Ctrl+Shift Switching Notepad from Left-to-Right to Right-to-Left, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Right Ctrl+Shift Switching Notepad from Left-to-Right to Right-to-Left, Windows 11: Hello,I'm not sure how long this has been the case, but I noticed it about 2 months ago - when I type in Notepad and use my Right Ctrl + Right Shift combination to switch the language, it also changes from LTR to RTL, which never used to be the case in Windows 10. I've...
  6. Windows time from right to left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows time from right to left: Hi, I have win10 pro, installed in Hebrew, but funny- the clock displays the time from right to left, as if it were Hebrew letters. [ATTACH] So what I have here is 1 AM + 12 minutes, which is displayed as 12:1... How can I set it this is a new installation winver 2004...
  7. display folders from right to left - windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    display folders from right to left - windows 10: Hello, How can I display the folders on windows 10 from right to left? it was like that before but somehow it got changed. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-folders-from-right-to-left-windows-10/40d0adb6-edd5-4364-b2de-2abb8a3e05c5
  8. Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left

Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left: Display of windows all of a sudden shift to right and right side part screen is visible on the left side. Things get normal after a restart. I am using recommended display setting . Two photos on different dates. [ATTACH] [IMG] please help with the solution!...
  9. Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right

Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right: The most recent Windows 10 update has changed the orientation of the desktop calendar. Specifically, I'm referring to the small calendar that is accessible by selecting the date/time at the bottom right of the task bar. Is it possible to change the view so that the calendar...
  10. Left-right button.

Left-right button.: my touchpad isn't broke. I can't use left-right button on touchpad and keyboard at the same time when being game. Example: I used left or right button and keyboard ( WASD button ) at the same time, it doesn't let me firing or aim, only can I use left or right button...