Windows 10: Calendar link does not work

Discus and support Calendar link does not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK, so I now created a calendar. Now I want to share the calendar by putting a link to the calendar on my website. So I click share, select the desired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hamilc, Apr 29, 2016.

1. hamilc Win User

Calendar link does not work

OK, so I now created a calendar. Now I want to share the calendar by putting a link to the calendar on my website. So I click share, select the desired calendar, select "links to event details" and there are three links. I copy the one that says "view in a web browser" into a hyperlink on my web page. Does it work?? Of course not. On one of my other computers, it does work, but if I select the link on my Android phone, I get a Microsoft Account login screen asking for user name and password. What gives here. This seems like another Microsoft boo-boo.

:)

hamilc, Apr 29, 2016

2. Calendar does not provide link to Maps

Hi TeresaKan,

where are you from? What are your language + region settings on the phone? I am from Germany.

I had a conversation on Twitter with @WinPhoneSupport and it could be a language / region specific feature / problem. (not confirmed, yet)

You can find the dialogue here:
    https://twitter.com/winphonesupport/status/334089608214228992

- Christian

Christian Heindel, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Calendar does not provide link to Maps

When I open an appointment from the Calendar app, there is no link to Maps provided, allthough I've entered a correct address in the Location field of the appointment.

Is this a bug because "Maps" has been replaced with "NOKIA Maps" on the Lumia 920?

I use a NOKIA Lumia 920:

• Model: RM-821-eu_euro2_248
    • OS version 8.0.9903.10
    • Firmware version: 1232.2109.1242.1001
    • Nokia improvements version; 1.1.36.19

- Christian

Christian Heindel, Apr 29, 2016
Thema:

Calendar link does not work

1. Calendar link does not work - Similar Threads - Calendar link does

2. Phone link does not work with IPv6.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link does not work with IPv6.: Hi,Phone link app cannot connect with phone via IPv6 protocol:Could you confirm if this application can work via IPv6 or is it bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-does-not-work-with-ipv6/3640c5e7-b10d-4fa2-a39c-0639cf189e40
  3. Phone link does not work with IPv6.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link does not work with IPv6.: Hi,Phone link app cannot connect with phone via IPv6 protocol:Could you confirm if this application can work via IPv6 or is it bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-does-not-work-with-ipv6/3640c5e7-b10d-4fa2-a39c-0639cf189e40
  4. People app see more link does not work

People app see more link does not work: When I click on a contact I see the most important information of that contact in the right pane. Previously I used to see Name, address, phone number, email. Since some time I now only see name and address. The is link under it saying See more >. That link does not work does...
  5. Cortana link to Google calendar

Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  6. Calendar app and Hangouts and links...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app and Hangouts and links...: Is there a secret setting in the calendar app that allows you to open Hangouts invites and links? I'm struggling to open any links in the default Windlws 10 calendar app.. Especially Hangouts meetings.. submitted by /u/jphccfc [link] [comments]...
  7. Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work

in Windows 10 News
    Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the possible resolution to the issue of why changes to calendar date in BIOS […] This article Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Calendar snooze (1hr and 4hr ) does not work

Calendar snooze (1hr and 4hr ) does not work: Since last Microsoft update my calendar 1hr and 4hr snooze does not work (5min and 15min work fine). I love these options (and app) and was wondering if I can ( or should ) delete app and reinstall ??? Thanks for any feed back !...
  9. How to Share Calendar as a Link?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Share Calendar as a Link?: I don't understand what I need to do and have been searching and wondering for over an hour now. All I want is a link to a calendar I have created (on Outlook.com but have access to Outlook program) that I can share with a group of people. When I update it, their calendar...
  10. Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar

Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar: It appears that when an event is entered on an iphone 7 calendar it appears on the windows 10 calendar. The reverse does not happen;i.e., an event entered on the windows 10 calendar does not appear on the iphone 7 calendar. This was working up to a week or two ago. This is on...