Windows 10: Calendar/Mail app not working

Discus and support Calendar/Mail app not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like the subject says I can't get my mail to work, it opens up for a sec then automatically closes. I have tried to: reset the app through Mail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Murderdoch, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Calendar/Mail app not working

Like the subject says I can't get my mail to work, it opens up for a sec then automatically closes.

I have tried to:

reset the app through Mail and Calendar app no luck. after that I ran PowerShell as an admin and typed in

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage

Restarted my comp then I went to the store and reinstalled the app and still nothing.

what else is there??

:)

Murderdoch, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 14, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Calendar/Mail app not working

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Calendar/Mail app not working [​IMG]

meebers, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Calendar/Mail app not working

1. Calendar/Mail app not working - Similar Threads - Calendar Mail app

2. Mail/Calendar App !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Calendar App !: Although I have reported this before the problem is still there! I have used the Mail/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great when it's working OK!!! At least once a week I either have to reset it, uninstall and put back or remove my email account and put back....
  3. Mail/Calendar App !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail/Calendar App !: Although I have reported this before the problem is still there! I have used the Mail/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great when it's working OK!!! At least once a week I either have to reset it, uninstall and put back or remove my email account and put back....
  4. Mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar app: Hi For the last two weeks notifications have been broken in the mail and calendar app. They only pop up when I open the app - which kind of defeats the purpose of push notifications I guess. Have tested the app on a spare laptop - it does the same thing. Is this a known issue...
  5. Mail calendar app not working

in Browsers and Email
    Mail calendar app not working: I am running Windows 10 Home version 21H1 OS build 19043.1055 on a HP laptop. let me apologize up front this is going to be a long post. Please read to the end so you know what I have done before you ask me to do something I have not already tried. This all started sometime...
  6. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  7. Mail/Calendar App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail/Calendar App: My mail/calendar app have been crashing since yesterday. When I open either, I may see my email or I may see my calendar, but the programs close after a second or two. This morning, I spent a lot of time making certain that updates were current, and now they are, but the...
  8. Mail and calendar App

Mail and calendar App: My mail app will not work. I have tried pretty much everything I can find online to get it working again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app/e50f6c3c-83f0-494e-949c-3977104adf56
  9. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  10. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744