Windows 10: Calendar Meeting Requests

Discus and support Calendar Meeting Requests in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I would like to know how to see when someone responds to a meeting request? Also, when sending a request, it does not display my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leicade Beer, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Calendar Meeting Requests

Hi there,

I would like to know how to see when someone responds to a meeting request?

Also, when sending a request, it does not display my email name and rather comes up as numbers and letters@outlook.

Please help with how to change this as this is my work email address and it does not look professional when sending meeting requests to clients.

Thank you

:)

Leicade Beer, Aug 23, 2018
  2. jeneiz Win User

Nokia E7 Calendar - Meeting request - define meeting attendies

Dear All,

I'd like to buy a Nokia E7 mobile phone, but I don't have enough information about calendar meeting request capability. I didn't find detailed information in the user guide. There is feature in the specification: meeting request support. Can I define meeting
    attendees directly from the meeting request creation screen or only with an email attachement?

Cuold you help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

jeneiz, Aug 23, 2018
  3. unable to accept meeting requests

calendar meeting request function was working fine and is set up correctly. Randomly it has stopped working and now unable to accept meeting requests. Meetings are not added to calendar and can't propose new time. Prompted to email sender directly. Request
    coming from live account to hotmail. Hotmail connector on pc working fine... Requests ok there but not on phone.

tabitha206, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Calendar Meeting Requests

Outlook Hotmail Connector: Which Calendar for Meeting Requests?

Outlook always puts meeting requests into the default Calendar. The trick is to make your Hotmail calendar the default Outlook calendar. This will destroy what's in the current default contacts and calendar stores, so you'll want to move them into newly
    created Contacts and Calendar folders, or into your Live/Hotmail Contacts/Calendar folders first. I'm assuming your Outlook defaults are currently empty, and everything of importance is already in Live/Hotmail. (If not, I'll get to that in the last paragraph
    of this post or so.)

In Outlook, to make your Live folders the defaults (this is just for your Contacts and Calendar- it won't change your current default "send-from" email account), go to the email account settings (In Outlook 2010 it's File > Info > Account Settings; in earlier
    versions, it's Tools > Account Settings)

Then, in the accounts dialog box that pops up, click on the "Data Files" tab.

Find your Live/Hotmail account in the list of accounts, click on it to highlight it, and then click on "Set as Default" in the row of options just above the list of accounts.

You'll get a pop-up dialog warning you that this will change the calendar that appears in the to-do bar, etc. (These are good things, but in typical MS warning dialog style it looks like you're doing something horrific!) Select "Ok", and shut down and restart
    Outlook. Now your Live/Hotmail Calendar will be the default, and will be the new repository for meeting requests, as well as making the ToDo bar actually work, and generally making Outlook less confusing.

I did a How-to FAQ for a friend's website on setting up syncing between Outlook and Windows Phones, which includes setting up the Live account as the default, as well as copying your existing Outlook data from the default folders to the Live folders. It
    also has screenshots if the instructions above didn't make sense. The link is below- start at step 12 (the earlier steps are about setting up the Live account in Outlook initially and copying your existing Contacts and Calendar entries into it, so if you
    still need to do that, look over the entire page.)

http://www.windowsphoneconcierge.co...ow-to-sync-outlook-2010-with-windows-phone-7/

ToddAllcock, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Calendar Meeting Requests

1. Calendar Meeting Requests - Similar Threads - Calendar Meeting Requests

2. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  3. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  4. Windows calendar error. Can't set the meeting time correctly

Windows calendar error. Can't set the meeting time correctly: Hey there!I like to work with windows calendar app, since it is lighter that Outlook. Anyhow, when I try to set up a meeting, where the time is not o'clock, or hh:30 for example 1:15 p.m. I get an error that says "Fix the start time". If I set 1:00 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. I get no...
  5. Teams meetings integration in calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams meetings integration in calendar: Hi. Do you think it's possible to add a Teams Join Button in calendar like the image below: It would be so helpful. Marciano. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-meetings-integration-in-calendar/30a74f90-b238-4805-8def-fae62e2e299a
  6. Windows10 Mail/Calendar: When I accept a meeting request and the item goes into the...

Windows10 Mail/Calendar: When I accept a meeting request and the item goes into the...: Accept a meeting request where the message contained a url link, look at it in the calendar, the embedded link to the meeting is gone replaced by plain text. Need to use Gmail calendar to see the original link in their calendar....
  7. When I accept a meeting request and the item goes into the Calendar, the Calendar entry has...

When I accept a meeting request and the item goes into the Calendar, the Calendar entry has...: Accept a meeting request where the message contained a url link, look at it in the calendar, the embedded link to the meeting is gone replaced by plain text. Need to use Gmail calendar to see the original link in their calendar....
  8. Meeting links are not clickable in Windows 10 Calendar app

Meeting links are not clickable in Windows 10 Calendar app: Meeting links are not clickable in Windows 10 Calendar app and it even does not highlight them when selecting.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meeting-links-are-not-clickable-in-windows-10/6f20f662-6f33-4cb1-8ff0-473d0d363a72
  9. New 'Propose a new meeting time' feature in Google Calendar

in Windows 10 News
    New 'Propose a new meeting time' feature in Google Calendar: Rescheduling in Google Calendar just got easier. We’re introducing a new feature that enables more efficient meeting scheduling. Now, each guest invited to a meeting can propose a new time and the organizer can easily review and accept time proposals. This allows for richer...
  10. Booting to calendar screen and requests password after using feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Booting to calendar screen and requests password after using feedback: I reported this problem on here already and last time solved it by re-installing Windows from a back-up. The problem has returned. But this time I have discovered something interesting. I believe it should be possible to troubleshoot the problem. I have found that the...