Windows 10: Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

Discus and support Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I suddenly have no desktop calendar showing when I click on the time and date in the taskbar. There used to be a huge rectangluar thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ClaudiaThompson, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time [​IMG]
    Hello, I suddenly have no desktop calendar showing when I click on the time and date in the taskbar. There used to be a huge rectangluar thing with a calendar there, but now nothing.

Can anyone please help me with this?
    I added a screenshot to show what it does when I click on the date and time... no calendar pops up.

:)

ClaudiaThompson, Sep 21, 2015

2. My calendar on the desktop in Windows 10 has diffent dates

When I hover over calendar on the desktop it shows the correct date, but when I click on it and the calendar displays it is showing one day ahead, eg, desktop displays Wednesday, but actual calendar shows Thursday. Can this be fixed?

Edwin Tamasese, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Sheep Dog Win User
    Windows 10 desktop calendar

Even when I show the date and time in the taskbar and double click on the calendar - nothing happens. It doesn't matter if I left or right click - nothing happens. The only way I can launch it is through the calendar icon on Win 10 desktop.

I have checked the date and time setting but I see no where to activate click to launch on desktop.

Is it worth opening a ticket to Microsoft?

Sam

Sheep Dog, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

I got it fixed. I think I opened the control panel then defaults and then I clicked calendar and set everything back to its default settings.

ClaudiaThompson, Sep 21, 2015
  5. Raven2099 Win User
    tried this..did not do anything for me

Raven2099, Jun 19, 2017
  6. chok Win User
    solved it by:
    • Clearing the Windows Store Cache
    • Reseting the Calendar app
    • restart explorer.exe (through task manager)
    thanks to this page

chok, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

1. Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time - Similar Threads - Calendar showing desktop

2. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  3. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  4. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...: Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window cannot be displayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-the-time-and-date-in-the-lower-right-corner/5008ed75-432f-4efe-bd7d-742799df93fb
  6. Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...

Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...: Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window cannot be displayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-the-time-and-date-in-the-lower-right-corner/5008ed75-432f-4efe-bd7d-742799df93fb
  7. Calendar not Showing When Clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not Showing When Clicked: II just did a Windows Insider update to the latest version beta. But after that I can not bring up the calendar in the lower right corner when I click. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you....
  8. Calendar not Showing When Clicked

Calendar not Showing When Clicked: II just did a Windows Insider update to the latest version beta. But after that I can not bring up the calendar in the lower right corner when I click. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you....
  9. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  10. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar not showing on desktopn when i click date