Windows 10: calendar notification option is missing

Discus and support calendar notification option is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by swlabr, Jan 20, 2016.

1. swlabr Win User

calendar notification option is missing

Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After reinstalling the mail app and calendar, still not getting mail notifications, big surprise. But, now have another problem. When I go to settings > system> notifications & actions; the option to turn off/on notifications for the calendar is gone, even though the calendar is installed. Any idea why it's not showing up in settings after the reinstall? The mail app is there, switched to "On," but still not receiving incoming mail notifications. In the mail app, notifications are set to "on." Not sure if there's anything else to try for the mail notifications, but would like to get the option back to turn on notifications for the calendar, as it did work before.

:)

swlabr, Jan 20, 2016
  2. Ruz San Win User

Calendar Event(s) Not Showing Up in Action Center

There is an option in the Calendar app and in Action Center to allow each other to give you notifications. This may be the option you are missing, that's why Action Center no longer shows the notifications from the app.

This article gives you an overview of
    how you can allow or stop Action Center from showing notifications from your Calendar app.

Come back if you need more help.

Ruz San, Jan 20, 2016
  3. 5800XM - Calendar and Emails on the same homescreen?

Oh ic what you mean by text alert notification under the home screen icons. If the calendar is not one of then on screen then they wont show up i guess. Looks like an over sight because that option should be controled some where in the calendar settings
    reguardless of weather or not the calendar icon is on screen. Hmmmmm or am i missing something.

Qwerty_2000, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

calendar notification option is missing

1. calendar notification option is missing - Similar Threads - calendar notification option

2. Calendar missing an option "save and don't send"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar missing an option "save and don't send": Hey, I have a client and they don't have an option to "save and don't send" in one of their shared mailbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-missing-an-option-save-and-dont-send/52870d84-d3a8-4b80-8828-b881217c1dbf
  3. Calendar missing an option "save and don't send"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar missing an option "save and don't send": Hey, I have a client and they don't have an option to "save and don't send" in one of their shared mailbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-missing-an-option-save-and-dont-send/52870d84-d3a8-4b80-8828-b881217c1dbf
  4. Calendar missing an option "save and don't send"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. missing calendar

missing calendar: Hello! All of a sudden my calendar has disappeared from my available apps. When I click on the date in the bottom right-hand corner the calendar small one appears, but I can't click on to make an appointment or view appointments....
  6. Mail and Calendar notification setting missing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar notification setting missing: hi I dont receive the notification from my reminder setted from time/calndar try icon. system -> notification and action -> mail and calendar Missing option ! system -> privacy -> background apps -> mail and calendar Activated i tryed uninstall and reinstall mail an...
  7. calendar app not showing missed notifications

calendar app not showing missed notifications: running win 10, build 18363.592 version of the calendar app for win 10, version 16005.12228.20410.0 i have been searching for a solution for weeks now.. nothing works.. if i create an event, and the computer is on when the appointment time is set to notify, the notification...
  8. Calendar notifications say private

Calendar notifications say private: Windows 10 1903, Ok, so, My desktop updated to 1903 a couple of weeks ago and it asked me to reconnect my calendars, etc... and now all of my imported google calendar events pop as "Private Event". So, the only way I know what the event entails is to click on the...
  9. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open: good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on...
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644