Windows 10: Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Discus and support Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidG, Jul 19, 2016.

1. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing [​IMG]

:)

DavidG, Jul 19, 2016
  2. efsChuck Win User

Windows 10 calendar notifications

I have windows 10 installed on three computers. I am using google calendar. Calendar alerts popup on two of the computers but have stopped popping up in the third on which is my main computer. I have checked notification settings on the problem computer
    and all appears to be correct and identical to the settings on the machines that work. I am assuming that the calendar settings are correct as two machines work properly. I am checking the settings - system - notifications and actions screen. Is there somewhere
    else I need to look?

Thanks

Chuck

efsChuck, Jul 19, 2016
  3. Scott_SM Win User
    Microsoft Lumia 640 - Calendar notifications - Lock screen issue

Where in the settings can I stop/turn off/block calendar notifications appearing whilst my screen is locked. I wish to stop these being viewed when my screen is locked for data security reasons.

Please help.

Thanks.

Scott_SM, Jul 19, 2016
  4. DavidG Win User

Still not working. I want Calendar Notifications (events I added to calendar) to appear in the bottom right corner of my Desktop. Also want them to appear in the Action Center (icon to the right of the clock).

DavidG, May 11, 2017
Thema:

1. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing - Similar Threads - Calendar Notifications Stopped

2. Notifications and calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  3. Notifications and calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  4. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  5. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  6. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  7. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  8. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

10. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...