Windows 10: Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

Discus and support Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; You should be able to help from McAfee and this is new. That is where I would start. Likely on their forum. The issue I've come across with McAfee... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

You should be able to help from McAfee and this is new. That is where I would start. Likely on their forum.

The issue I've come across with McAfee is it can be quite aggressive. Aggressive is safe but can lead to set up issues.

I use Norton. Some love Norton, some hate Norton. I don't use the Win 10 calendar. I'm either in Outlook on on my iPhone.

Others will have to comment on other AV's.

Lots on the forum are going with Defender. MS has a vested interest to make the product good as they want Windows to be safe.

Again I would start with McAfee.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
  2. hummer7 Win User

I have been using Microsoft office more than 10 years. Now, I am no facing a problem. I am currently using Office 2016 pro version with Windows 10 OS. Desktop 2016 calendar has been syncing with iPhone and iPAD. But Desktop calendar has stopped working. The error is: COULD NOT READ THE CALENDAR. All of my three desktop computers prompts the same error. I even tried to restore previous Windows from an old, windows backup file using Acronis True Image. I am getting the same error. My guess is that one of recent window 10 updates could have caused this problem. Does anybody get the similar problem? If so, how could you solve this error?

*Typo in the title: It should be: 2016 Outlook.

hummer

:)

hummer7, Apr 12, 2018
  3. iCal / google calendar sync

So is this still accurate with the new 8.1 phones after google stopped supporting EAS? I only see a promise before year end - not any affirmative statements in 2014. Anyone have success syncing iCal and Google cals and outlook calendars on windows 8.1?

MarkShockey, Apr 12, 2018
  4. DonLong50 Win User

Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

outlook calendar and mail failed this morning on lumina 950xl

I made no changes but this morning the outlook calendar and outlook mail had stopped working.???

DonLong50, Apr 12, 2018
  5. Caledon Ken, Apr 12, 2018
  6. hummer7 Win User
    Thanks Ken. The problem solving seems to be more complicated than I thought.
    The problem is that all of my computers are installed with McAfee 2018.
    McAfee program makes a little complicated to follow the instruction shown in your post.

I have been McAfee in the past but did not have any problem in the past. I installed McAfee 2018 version in March. That version seem to be the cause of the problem.

I should consider other antivirus program. Do you mind recommending antivirus program which does not cause any problem with Outlook? Hummer

hummer7, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

1. Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook - Similar Threads - Calendar stopped working

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Calendar: I read an article that stated that the calendar would be replaced with the Outlook Calendar in Windows 11. My laptop does not have Windows 11 on it but it switched from the original calendar application to the Outlook Calendar. How do I switch it back?...
  3. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  4. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  5. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  6. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  7. synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works: This has been working till this morning. Events created on iPhone or iPad were reflected in iCloud and synched to Outlook on my Win10 laptop. I was prompted to merge accounts this morning. Now there are no events in Outlook though events are synchronised between iPhone...
  8. Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar)

Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar): Hi, I'm really confused. I use a corporate Google account for my email and calendar (and contacts). I'm having trouble syncing this calendar (so that I can not only see appointments, but also add and amend them) in Outlook. Email is syncing perfectly fine. If I use the...
  9. Calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar stopped working: My Windows 10 Calendar has stopped working properly. I can bring it up but within seconds it goes off again... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-stopped-working/ebbbc917-85dd-44e9-a1e7-3efedcce504b
  10. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2