Windows 10: Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others

Discus and support Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Another Mail/Calendar problem. The calendar app will sync some events and not others. This is a new calendar since I've already had to delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbeasto, Nov 25, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others

Another Mail/Calendar problem.

The calendar app will sync some events and not others. This is a new calendar since I've already had to delete the default one and create it again on MS advice.

So yeah, the calendar's events sync on the web calendar and my Surface RT calendar but not on Win 10 desktop.
    The only difference is that I use a local account on the desktop and sign into each app when required. I guess this is my punishment for not following MS commands. lol.

The only good things about Win 10:
    Fast to install, fast to reboot and startup.
    Has a cool desktop background.

Everything else is shit.

:)

elbeasto, Nov 25, 2015

2. HTC trophy syncs some songs but won't synce others.

They're all in MP3 format.

TimBaumann, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    HTC trophy syncs some songs but won't synce others.

Hi Tim Baumann,

I know you mentioned that you aren't getting any errors, but do you have any warning icons next to those tracks? If you do have one of those icons you should be able to click on it for more info on the issue, possibly including an error code.

Also; where did you obtain these mp3 files? Were they purchased through the Zune marketplace? Were they ripped from a cd? Were they purchased through another service such as iTunes/Amazon/etc..?

Thanks for posting!

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others

1. Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others - Similar Threads - Calendar Syncs Events

2. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  3. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  4. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar not syncing: I have tried syncing my google calendar with my calendar on my computer Windows 10. I had it synced ok but then I lost all the info and since haven't been able to sync it again - I have tried the fixes suggested on other chats in this site and nothing seems to work....
  5. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar not syncing: [ATTACH] So I have this issue wherein my calendar app it shows the correct things but on the taskbar calendar (in the screenshot) it doesn't show it correctly. Sometimes it will show one of the 3 things or none. How do I get it to work? Calendar app Only shows 1/4 of...
  6. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events: Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar. However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared. I've...
  7. calendar -- sync to web calendar

calendar -- sync to web calendar: I wish to add an online webcal to the calendar app in windows. When I click on adding a calendar all that comes up is sports and holiday calendars. I know the url for the calendar I wish to add, but I do not see where I can enter it. Help!!!!...
  8. Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync: I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all...
  9. Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

Calendar App moves a specific event but not others: I'm trying to set up my schedule in Calendar, and I've set up a few event series and it has worked fine. However, I'm now trying to set a weekly series for Monday and Wednesday at 3:30 PM for 1.5 hours, and when I save it, the event will show up at 3:30 PM for a second, then...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887