Windows 10: calibration doesnt save

Discus and support calibration doesnt save in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; whenever i reboot my computer or start up a game the calibration instantly resets so i have to calibrate all over again.. 58586 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by todd24, Aug 2, 2016.

1. todd24 Win User

calibration doesnt save

whenever i reboot my computer or start up a game the calibration instantly resets so i have to calibrate all over again..

:)

todd24, Aug 2, 2016
  2. MaazBaig Win User

Windows 10 feature update version 1709

color calibration sadly doesnt help

and there is no standard color profile i could find :/

it's ok i'll wait for a patch for windows ..

thx for the support

<3

MaazBaig, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Can't save my colour calibrition in Windows 10

Hy,

I have a new monitor and I wanted to calibrate the colours because the display was too dark and everytime I calibrate my display with the Windows calibration tool, it went back to the original colours. How can I save my calibration?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Nathan De Troyer, Aug 2, 2016
  4. todd24 Win User

calibration doesnt save

fixed this... you have to disable all nvidia startup programs in msconfig for the calibration to be loaded with windows.. then you can enable the ones you want afterwards..

todd24, Aug 12, 2016
Thema:

calibration doesnt save

1. calibration doesnt save - Similar Threads - calibration doesnt save

2. How can I save my Calibration in 'Display Calibration' to run at all times by default?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I save my Calibration in 'Display Calibration' to run at all times by default?: I have lowered my gamma level within the built-in 'Display Calibration' program in Windows 10, but whenever I turn my PC off and turn it on again, or whenever I restart my PC, the custom gamma adjustment I made doesn't get applied. In order to get my customly created gamma...
  3. How can I save my Calibration in 'Display Calibration' to run at all times by default?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I save my Calibration in 'Display Calibration' to run at all times by default?: I have lowered my gamma level within the built-in 'Display Calibration' program in Windows 10, but whenever I turn my PC off and turn it on again, or whenever I restart my PC, the custom gamma adjustment I made doesn't get applied. In order to get my customly created gamma...
  4. How can I save my Calibration in 'Display Calibration' to run at all times by default?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Save button in customize icon settings doesnt save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save button in customize icon settings doesnt save: I am trying to customize my download folder icon. Every time I press Save after picking out one of the windows icons listed, it does not save. Instead, the settings revert immediately back to the boring manilla folder icon. I am on x64-bit Windows 10....
  6. Save button in customize icon settings doesnt save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save button in customize icon settings doesnt save: I am trying to customize my download folder icon. Every time I press Save after picking out one of the windows icons listed, it does not save. Instead, the settings revert immediately back to the boring manilla folder icon. I am on x64-bit Windows 10....
  7. Save button in customize icon settings doesnt save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Display Colour Calibration cannot save new calibration

Display Colour Calibration cannot save new calibration: Hello, I've dug through several threads regarding a similar problem. I've been trying to properly set the gamma levels through the windows color calibration. But after some trial and error, I'm now receiving an error message while navigating Colour Management. It seems to be...
  9. Windows 10 color calibrations save

Windows 10 color calibrations save: Is there a tool that lets me back up my display calibrations? I find that when watching videos, gaming versus HD protography, I need to really be using a different calibration setup for my room for both activities and would prefer to be able to load the calibrations instead...
  10. Colour Calibration wont' save

Colour Calibration wont' save: I have a HP Pavilion 15 laptop running Windows 10 Pro 18362 and the screen colour is too blue/green for my preference. I've followed instructions to calibrate the screen and it won't save. I go into COLOUR MANAGEMENT, click the ADVANCED tab, click CALIBRATE DISPLAY, follow...