Windows 10: Calibre ebook management

Discus and support Calibre ebook management in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc. 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jun 12, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Calibre ebook management

Hi there

If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc.

64 bit version for windows also available -- and it also works on LINUX (easily installable too) - running on CENTOS 7 shown here. Also works absolutely fine on Windows 10 too.

Calibre ebook management [​IMG]

Get it from here (Windows, Linux, etc).

calibre - E-book management

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 12, 2016

2. Turn .doc into .lit

You could also try Calibre,
    http://calibre-ebook.com/
    , it's a one-stop eBook manager and converter. It can convert between virtually any ebook formats including PDF, .rtf, .html, .pdb (Palm format) .prc/.mobi/.azw (Mobipocket/Kindle), ePub, .lit, and several I'm forgetting/never
    heard of. The only caviat with .doc files, is that you need to convert them to .rtf with Word first.

ToddAllcock, Jun 12, 2016
  3. 5800 now on Calibre (ebook readers)

Just to say that Calibre* now support the 5800. So if you like having ebooks on your phone you can upload (using 'mass storage') books in any format directly via Calibre ebook converter.

It can be made compatible with any ebook reader at one click.

* calibre - E-book management

rbruce1314---01, Jun 12, 2016
Thema:

Calibre ebook management

1. Calibre ebook management - Similar Threads - Calibre ebook management

2. Slow not eBook Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow not eBook Windows 10: I run perform /report on my computer that became very slow. I get two errors tv configmgrerr10 and id device ROOT\IMAGE\0000 and ROOT\IMAGE\0001. is this thereason why my laptop is so slow even after cleaning the disk? Any advice what should i do?...
  3. activate microsoft ebook reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activate microsoft ebook reader: activate microsoft ebook reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-microsoft-ebook-reader/2a406c22-0241-4d70-a1e5-33300da72596
  4. Calibration?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Calibration?: Hey so my laptop is now saying I have to calibrate my battery. I do not know how to do this. Does it have to charge/discharge over night? How long should I keep it plugged in after it hits 100 and after it hits the point it turns off? Also do I have to turn off the battery...
  5. Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better

Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better: Hi folks For people who like e-books and kindles (or other e-readers) the excellent free calibre program just keeps getting better and better - especially in device connectivity and e-book format conversion Works on W10 and Linux -- easy interface and really highly...
  6. Converting Word DOC to Ebook using calibre

Converting Word DOC to Ebook using calibre: Hi I have a lengthy word DOC, which I want to convert to a EPub Ebook. It has several embedded video links to online video. the links work perfectly in Word, but the converted Ebook just has black windows where the video links were. I also tried acrobat Pro with the same...
  7. running calibre (great ebook manager) on a LINUX guest / host

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    running calibre (great ebook manager) on a LINUX guest / host: Hi folks If you have a Linux guest / host with a GUI then it's simple to run Calibre -- really great FREE ebook manager and converter. as roou (su) type following command "# wget -nv -O- https://download.calibre-ebook.com/linux-installer.sh | sh /dev/stdin" Ignore the...
  8. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...
  9. Calibre E-book management

Calibre E-book management: Hi there This is a really GOOD free program for all those of you who use things like Kindles --- kindles etc more use than ever with increasing length of queues in Airports etc and mobile phone restrictions in some of these places too !!!. Calibre --it's FREE, works on...
  10. e-book management / viewer - Calibre

e-book management / viewer - Calibre: Hi there just a reminder to people who use kindles etc that an EXCELLENT free program is still available and works brilliantly on Windows, Linux and Apple. I've mentioned this before but a lot of new users to the Forum might never have heard of the program so it's worth a...