Windows 10: Call me crazy, but...

Discus and support Call me crazy, but... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am going to switch to Bing. *Redface For the rest of the week and see how I like it. Does anyone else use Bing, and do you really earn a lot of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chuck38, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Call me crazy, but...

I am going to switch to Bing. *Redface

For the rest of the week and see how I like it. Does anyone else use Bing, and do you really earn a lot of gift cards like they say?

-Chuck

:)

Chuck38, Apr 29, 2015

2. nokia lumia ringtone duration

Will call. Big thanks for this one - it was driving me crazy.

MarkGrantMark, Apr 29, 2015
  3. if i reset the samsung sgh i780 will my Video calling work

so will i ave 2 reset it to get it 2 work right

Steven But Call me Lenny.Lane, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Call me crazy, but...

I use Bing because I really like how the present searches. My desktop has over 250 credits but I don't use things like that, too much like payback cards, you're just asking for advertisements. But seriously, I get the results I want and need from Bing, as I never delete my history, which is also good for teaching Cortana and speeding up searches, specially when I look for something I read a month ago.

Cliff S, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    It's not to bad Chuck. I did the same thing awhile back. I have ran without Chrome as well. Ended up with a lot of Bing Reward points. I went to the redeem option and got some for the windows store. I ended up getting two apps for Emby. Just using Bing saved me roughly $8. I still have a little in my MS account. I still use google search too, and gmail I find that my system runs better now. I used to get IE has stopped working. Now with no chrome I haven't seen that in 2 months.

I also get 100gb for my onedrive good for two years, just for using bing rewards.

6. Winuser Win User
    I use Bing and Google. I never used the points so I can't answer if they're as good as they say. I don't even know how many I got.

Winuser, May 1, 2015
  7. John035 Win User
    I don't use Bing often, but I heard recently that Bing Mobile to score an additional 10 points per day.

John035, May 6, 2015
  8. Tony K Win User

Call me crazy, but...

I've been using Bing since inception. I've been lax on redeeming my points these past months. Have 1,200 saved up. I don't even have to check, for they send a monthly email. It's a good thing. One can donate to charity, enter drawings for things like an Xbox, Nokias, Surfaces, etc., and/or save in the MS Store or W8 Store.

The searches are just as good as Scroogle. What I really like is the Bing page. All sorts of interesting items on it. And since I have a MS account with Cortana on my Lumia, it posts my interests on the Bing page on the lower bar of a Bing home page when opened on my tower PC. Helps me to be more organized.

Open Scroogle. Just search, otherwise it's dead-looking.

Tony K, May 6, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Overall, Bing is a nice search engine.. is it something I use on a regular basis.. no but it's a good back up for me at least.

BunnyJ, May 6, 2015
  10. Been using Bing as my main search engine for about a year now, no problems with it

Bing Rewards would be nice, but not available in my country

paulsalter, May 6, 2015
  11. You made the switch 6 days ago - and what do you think.
    I've used many search engines and many aggregate search services. I'm used to Google results, so that's what I mainly use. I don't really have a preference - it's similar with browsers, I use the one that suits my needs at teh time.

I don't think you're crazy *Wink

Slartybart, May 7, 2015
  12. Chuck38 Win User
    Well, I used to joke about how no one uses Bing. *Wink

So far I like it. I've racked up 131 points, but I need 500 points to get a $5 gift card. I really like the interface, such as when you look through photos or videos. It's very nice.

Chuck38, May 7, 2015
  13. Vladimir Win User

Call me crazy, but...

That's an interesting reason to use Bing

Vladimir, May 7, 2015
  14. Dude Win User
    It works. They charge $1.99 a month for 100gb so that is a good incentive I used *Biggrin saved me roughly $50

I will probably get a 365 subscription next, that brings 1TB of storage.

15. Wynona Win User
    I use Bing as my search engine, but don't bother with the "prize" stuff. To me it's just a ploy to get my email address and send me SPAM.

Wynona, May 8, 2015
Thema:

Call me crazy, but...

1. Call me crazy, but... - Similar Threads - Call crazy

2. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  3. scam calling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  4. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  6. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  7. I want call back from the Management Team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want call back from the Management Team: we are not getting any support from the team please kindly connect with on email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-call-back-from-the-management-team/30dc2ed0-6b2e-4ef3-9625-32a77852f4b9
  8. I want call back from the Management Team

I want call back from the Management Team: we are not getting any support from the team please kindly connect with on email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-call-back-from-the-management-team/30dc2ed0-6b2e-4ef3-9625-32a77852f4b9
  9. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  10. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...