Windows 10: Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting

Discus and support Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a CD copy of COD2 from goodwill and installed it on my Windows 10 computer. After install, I tried to run the single player, but once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryab, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Ryab Win User

Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting

I recently bought a CD copy of COD2 from goodwill and installed it on my Windows 10 computer. After install, I tried to run the single player, but once I clicked the Desktop shortcut, nothing would happen. No error message, just a UAC prompt. Multiplayer works just fine with Windows XP sp 3 compatibility mode settings, so I don't understand why Single Player won't even start.

Things I've already tried:
    Every compatibility mode setting available.
    Going to the file location and changing the settings there.
    Installing old versions of DirectX.
    Running as Admin.

:)

2. sandypres Win User

Will upgrading to Windows 10 delete all my games on my computer or not?

I can no longer get playting call of duty 2 single player or multiplayer since installing w 10 game starts up but no response when clicking single player or multiplayer worker fine on w7 using admin settings

common ms fix this prob

sandypres, Aug 29, 2017
  3. i AM HAVING PROBLEMS PLAYING cALL OF dUTY, cALL OF DUTY:UNITED oFFENSIVE, cALL OF DUTY 2, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE,

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MULTI-PLAY with call of duty and call of duty :United offensive, but I cannot play the single games, it will crash in 3 second when I try to play, it never start up. Call of duty 2 will not come up at call, it like I never installed
    it. Call of duty 4: modern warfare will play single games but not multi. Can anyone provide some help here? I basically want to play the single games before I play the multi-play.

ClaudeMundy17, Aug 29, 2017
  4. Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting

You could try to disable DEP, but then you would also have to disable secure boot in BIOS, etc.

Google: "call of duty 2 no-cd crack", that might help (Gameburnworld). Steam uses those as well.

TairikuOkami, Aug 29, 2017
  5. SoFine409 Win User
    Hi Ryan, the only way I've been able to play it on Win10 is to purchase it from Steam. Steam circumvents the SecureROM copy protection. If you have a Win7 PC you use Tairiku Okami's advice about the "No CD" thing. It circumvents SecureROM and is legit as long as you purchased the game.

SoFine409, Aug 29, 2017
  6. Ryab Win User
    Thanks! I downloaded a fixed exe and now the game runs!

Ryab, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting

1. Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting - Similar Threads - Call Duty Single

2. Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications: Hi good evening, I have a problem that the Call of Duty 2 installation does not load and it appears "removing applications" on the screen on windows 10, how should I fix it?...
  3. Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications: Hi good evening, I have a problem that the Call of Duty 2 installation does not load and it appears "removing applications" on the screen on windows 10, how should I fix it?...
  4. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  5. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  6. Call of Duty 2 NOcd patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 NOcd patch: I went to Megagames and they didnt have the NOcd patch, only the latest 1.3. I installed it but it doesnt play.I went to Bame Burn World, and downloaded the only Nocd patch and I am getting a response from my virus protection Trend Micro and it blocks and deletes it due to...
  7. How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player...: I have an old version of Call of Duty 2 made around 2005-2006. It worked great before I upgraded to windows 10, but after installing Call of duty 2 game of the year addition the single player won't open at all. I tried running the single player in administrator mode and had...
  8. Call of Duty - Heroes

Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  9. Call of duty wwii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty wwii: Hi all...I have just bought an Xbox and with it Wolfeinstein colossus and Call of duty wwii but trying to play COD is impossible for me as when I press the down aim it goes up and when I press up it goes down and I just cannot get used to it as I am wanting to to do the...
  10. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: I pre-orderd this game from Best Buy so I go to pick it up and got it and when I got home, I opened The DVD case and there was no DVD in it, a round DVD looking piece of this cardboard with a code on it that I could use to Download the Game from Steam. Best Buy could have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my call of duty 2 pc game isnt working on single player

2. cod 2 mp cracked does not launch

3. call of duty 2 probleme single player win 10