Windows 10: call of duty game of the year

Discus and support call of duty game of the year in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by T G Wells, Aug 4, 2016.

1. T G Wells Win User

call of duty game of the year

I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any suggestion ? Thanks

:)

T G Wells, Aug 4, 2016

2. Call of Duty not working

Original Title: Call of Duty

Why does the original Call of Duty and United offensive and Call of Duty 4 game of the year special edition work on Windows 10 64 bit while Call of Duty 2 and World at War don't.

RobertPresley, Aug 4, 2016
  3. problem in the game call of duty after updating from windows 8.1 to windows 10

Hello Syed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I request you to follow the below link for issues related to gaming:

For Help with Gaming Issues

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Which COD game is it. Some had the bug that you had to plug a headset or anything into the jack and it would work. I think it was the mic jack that did the trick

Dude, Aug 4, 2016
  5. Dude Win User
Thema:

1. call of duty game of the year - Similar Threads - call duty game

2. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  3. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  4. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  5. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  6. Call of Duty 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2020: Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game | TechRadar While it's been rumored for months that the next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will be a Black Ops title specifically, Black Ops Cold War, if the Doritos promotional...
  7. Call of Duty - Heroes

Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  8. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: https://www.callofduty.com/wwii https://www.callofduty.com/content/d...-wwii-logo.png Click of the link for more. April 26 at 9 AM PST details [img] 82684
  9. Call of duty wwii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty wwii: Hi all...I have just bought an Xbox and with it Wolfeinstein colossus and Call of duty wwii but trying to play COD is impossible for me as when I press the down aim it goes up and when I press up it goes down and I just cannot get used to it as I am wanting to to do the...
  10. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: I pre-orderd this game from Best Buy so I go to pick it up and got it and when I got home, I opened The DVD case and there was no DVD in it, a round DVD looking piece of this cardboard with a code on it that I could use to Download the Game from Steam. Best Buy could have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty game of the year

2. call of dutygame of the year

3. which call of duty got game of the year