Windows 10: Call of Duty Heroes 4.8 update

Discus and support Call of Duty Heroes 4.8 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know why I can not get the 4.8 update I have been working on my base for two years and spent a lot of money on it as well. My base is losing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deadone0, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Deadone0 Win User

Call of Duty Heroes 4.8 update

I want to know why I can not get the 4.8 update I have been working on my base for two years and spent a lot of money on it as well. My base is losing everything I built up. I would like to know when I can access my game, or what compensation you are going to give, to be honest, I just want my game back.

:)

Deadone0, Jul 31, 2018

2. call of duty heroes not opening

after installing call of duty heroes in my pc from microsoft store it is not opening

ROHITPRASAD1, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Call of duty heroes

Good Morning everyone

I am having a problem with reinstalling call of duty heroes onto my laptop. It keeps on coming up with error details. I uninstalled it because it was freezing and crashing. Any ideas how to stop this error from occurring thanks. Call of Duty Heroes 4.8 update :)

james trainor_15, Jul 31, 2018
  4. garym123 Win User

Can Microsoft lumia play Call Of Duty heroes?

Activision has not released Call Of Duty heroes for windows phone. It is available for windows 8.1.

garym123, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Heroes 4.8 update - Similar Threads - Call Duty Heroes

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: Yes I know its been alot of years since the game released, but still, when I try to download it, the download progress bar gets stuck at half way through, i have a disk drive, and theres no error message please help....
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: Yes I know its been alot of years since the game released, but still, when I try to download it, the download progress bar gets stuck at half way through, i have a disk drive, and theres no error message please help....
  4. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  5. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  6. Call of Duty 4 - DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 4 - DirectX: Hi! I recently downloaded Call of Duty 4 from Steam. When starting the game, I get the following error message: "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. Check the readme for possible solutions". This error only occurs when I have something plugged in the speaker...
  7. Call of Duty - Heroes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games...
  8. Call of Duty - Heroes

Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  9. Call of duty Heroes

Call of duty Heroes: Only me, or.. When can i update Call Of Duty, Heroes? Been long time since problem on new update... Per https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/a9bafee3-87cb-46bc-bc55-2ac44b597ee7
  10. Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare: Hello, I was trying to install call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare, It was giving a message that cannot found d3dx9_34.dll. I also download d3dx9_34.dll from internet, but I don't know that where I have to put or copy d3dx9_34.dll file on game directory. Plz Help me......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty heroes windows update

2. call of duty heroes update

3. call of duty heroes 4.8

4. cod heroes update,
  5. call of duty heroes new update