Windows 10: Call of Duty WWII

Discus and support Call of Duty WWII in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My total was about 60+ I like the game I only play SP though on all games. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josey Wales, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Call of Duty WWII

My total was about 60+

I like the game I only play SP though on all games.

Josey Wales, Nov 6, 2017

2. Thanks for those pics, Josey

Looking forward to this one, always like the COD WWII games *Smile

paulsalter, Nov 6, 2017
  3. essenbe Win User
    Here's a real short one for @Dude when it finishes processing.

[youtube]a-yEAoMNjIs[/youtube]

essenbe, Nov 6, 2017
  4. Archie123 Win User

Call of Duty WWII

Seems less rage inducing than the previous games , mind you the last cod i liked was COD 2 *Biggrin , Quite liking it so far , headquarters is a nice touch as are the new divisions. Not tried single player much yet just an hour in , game play is fun voice acting and story so far rubbish

Archie123, Nov 9, 2017
  5. It is about War what did you expect??

Josey Wales, Nov 9, 2017
  6. Archie123 Win User
    I expected a decent story and half decent voice acting , I'm not sure what your point is?

Archie123, Nov 9, 2017
  7. That is what I see a decent story? I don't know what your point is. You were the one that said it was rage inducing and I responded accordingly. War is War . You do not seem to be a COD fan so unless you purchased this game, How can you judge it??

Josey Wales, Nov 9, 2017
  8. Archie123 Win User

Call of Duty WWII

I said it wasn't as rage inducing as other cods,I said I liked the game , it's not war it's a pew pew shooty video game , to be fair they are totally different things

Archie123, Nov 9, 2017
  9. I know so you own the game? It is not war but it is about war and war is rage. That was all I was saying. Previous COD games were just as Rage Filled at least this one does not have a Pedophile and the Bad guy..*Wink

Josey Wales, Nov 9, 2017
  10. This game started to crash on me in the 3rd section so I looked at Activision's Support page and they said to remove any programs such as Afterburner or the one from EVGA. I did that and now the game is playing as it should. Just an FYI.

Josey Wales, Nov 10, 2017
  11. essenbe Win User
    That's good to know Josey. I had the same thing start happening to me. It kept crashing then I lost all my progress and had to start over. I went on a different OS and it started playing fine, with MSI and Precision installed. If it starts crashing again, I will at least know what to do. Thanks, it was a serious pain for me. I tried everything and couldn't stop it.

essenbe, Nov 10, 2017
  12. essenbe Win User
    This game is different than all the previous COD games. Different is not bad or good, different is just different. I happen to like the game. For me different is good. This one is better than some of the previous COD games, which I liked also.

essenbe, Nov 10, 2017
  13. Call of Duty WWII

I like it as well Steve. It seems harder in SP in the Recruit level than all prior games, or maybe it is just me getting older..*Smile

14. essenbe Win User
    Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. I was playing on the Regular level. It's hard as heck, at least in places

essenbe, Nov 10, 2017
  15. I know, when you first start that is the default. The level should be the user's choice. I hate to see what it is like at The Veteran level.*Biggrin

Thema:

Call of Duty WWII

1. Call of Duty WWII - Similar Threads - Call Duty WWII

2. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  3. call of duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  4. Call of Duty 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2020: Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game | TechRadar While it's been rumored for months that the next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will be a Black Ops title specifically, Black Ops Cold War, if the Doritos promotional...
  5. Call of Duty - Heroes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  6. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: https://www.callofduty.com/wwii https://www.callofduty.com/content/d...-wwii-logo.png Click of the link for more. April 26 at 9 AM PST details [img] 82684
  7. Call of duty wwii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty wwii: Hi all...I have just bought an Xbox and with it Wolfeinstein colossus and Call of duty wwii but trying to play COD is impossible for me as when I press the down aim it goes up and when I press up it goes down and I just cannot get used to it as I am wanting to to do the...
  8. BSOD When playing Call Of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing Call Of Duty WWII: Hi, Im getting bsod´s while playing cod WWII. Atleast 2 times per day. DESKTOP-PBADTIM-Wed_03_28_2018__52945_01.zip It shows that i have problem with my igpu but i disabled it long time ago. Here is all the crashreports in OneDrive Microsoft OneDrive - Access...
  9. Call of Duty: WWII Revealed and Now Available for Pre-Order

in Windows 10 News
    Call of Duty: WWII Revealed and Now Available for Pre-Order: D4Q_XYVescc Today we got our first look at the next dramatic entry in the Call of Duty series with Call of Duty: WWII, coming this November to Xbox One and now available for pre-order. During the livestream event hosted by Activision, some specific details were revealed,...
  10. E3 2017: Call of Duty: WWII’s Boots-on-the-Ground Campaign

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2017: Call of Duty: WWII’s Boots-on-the-Ground Campaign: gAzk9dU4Ueg Call of Duty: WWII is bringing fans back to the trenches of the second world war, giving them a brutal, boots-on-the-ground view of the most important battles of the European theater. As protagonist Private “Red” Daniels of the U.S. 1st Infantry Division,...