Windows 10: Call of Duty WWII

Discus and support Call of Duty WWII in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yea, me too. But, when I first started and selected new game, it asked what level I wanted. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josey Wales, Nov 2, 2017.

1. essenbe Win User

Call of Duty WWII

Yea, me too. But, when I first started and selected new game, it asked what level I wanted.

essenbe, Nov 10, 2017
  2. Archie123 Win User

I'm really starting to get annoyed with it online which is a shame as initially I loved it , but that netcode I was sure something wasn't right , I assumed as they said it was 60hz they would finally have a decent online experience but I'm finding it not to be the case. Then battle non sense did his analysis .... Call of Duty WW2 Netcode: 60Hz Placebo? - YouTube

Archie123, Nov 10, 2017
  3. It did not ask me, I started in The Infantry.

Josey Wales, Nov 10, 2017
  4. Call of Duty WWII

They are currently having issues and a patch is going to be released soon.

Call of Duty WWII [​IMG]

5. essenbe Win User
    Grunts are gun fodder. *Roflmao2

essenbe, Nov 10, 2017
  6. Semper Fi

7. The cuurect response is "Ooo Rah"*Smile

8. essenbe Win User

Call of Duty WWII

Yea, I know. but, yesterday was our 247th birthday. We were born in a bar. What would you expect? *Roflmao2

essenbe, Nov 10, 2017
  9. Archie123 Win User
    the patch is to address connection issues not the netcode , it has been this bad for years , the last 5 call of duties at least have been trash . Its not going to get fixed anytime soon if at all . They simply don't care

Archie123, Nov 11, 2017
  10. Hi Steve, Is there a way to reset this game so I can start it all over again?

Josey Wales, Dec 5, 2017
  11. essenbe Win User
    I'll have to look, but most of them you can start a new game from the main menu.

essenbe, Dec 5, 2017
  12. essenbe Win User
    @Josey Wales, I think if you click Campaign on the first screen, the next screen F2 is start a new gae.

essenbe, Dec 5, 2017
  13. essenbe Win User

Call of Duty WWII

essenbe, Dec 5, 2017
  14. Yes I know all of that but I want to restart the Game in Airborne so I clicked on New game and it took me back to the First mission in The Normandy Landing Infantry. I completed 4 missions now I have to start all over again. Thanks Though. Maybe it can't be done.

Josey Wales, Dec 5, 2017
  15. essenbe Win User
    Josey, I think Airborne is a MP role not SP

essenbe, Dec 6, 2017
Thema:

Call of Duty WWII

1. Call of Duty WWII - Similar Threads - Call Duty WWII

2. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  3. call of duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  4. Call of Duty 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2020: Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game | TechRadar While it's been rumored for months that the next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will be a Black Ops title specifically, Black Ops Cold War, if the Doritos promotional...
  5. Call of Duty - Heroes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  6. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: https://www.callofduty.com/wwii https://www.callofduty.com/content/d...-wwii-logo.png Click of the link for more. April 26 at 9 AM PST details [img] 82684
  7. Call of duty wwii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty wwii: Hi all...I have just bought an Xbox and with it Wolfeinstein colossus and Call of duty wwii but trying to play COD is impossible for me as when I press the down aim it goes up and when I press up it goes down and I just cannot get used to it as I am wanting to to do the...
  8. BSOD When playing Call Of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing Call Of Duty WWII: Hi, Im getting bsod´s while playing cod WWII. Atleast 2 times per day. DESKTOP-PBADTIM-Wed_03_28_2018__52945_01.zip It shows that i have problem with my igpu but i disabled it long time ago. Here is all the crashreports in OneDrive Microsoft OneDrive - Access...
  9. Call of Duty: WWII Revealed and Now Available for Pre-Order

in Windows 10 News
    Call of Duty: WWII Revealed and Now Available for Pre-Order: D4Q_XYVescc Today we got our first look at the next dramatic entry in the Call of Duty series with Call of Duty: WWII, coming this November to Xbox One and now available for pre-order. During the livestream event hosted by Activision, some specific details were revealed,...
  10. E3 2017: Call of Duty: WWII’s Boots-on-the-Ground Campaign

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2017: Call of Duty: WWII’s Boots-on-the-Ground Campaign: gAzk9dU4Ueg Call of Duty: WWII is bringing fans back to the trenches of the second world war, giving them a brutal, boots-on-the-ground view of the most important battles of the European theater. As protagonist Private “Red” Daniels of the U.S. 1st Infantry Division,...