Windows 10: Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter

Discus and support Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been over a year since Microsoft introduced the Call + SMS for Windows Phone, allowing users to block unwanted calls and messages. However, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter

Read more: Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile is going away in favor of Block and Filter WinBeta

:)

Brink, Jan 11, 2016

2. call block and call sms filter gone after factory reset on windows 10 preview

W10 preview is not official so this is something you can expect like any other preview,all features may not work,perhaps reset or roll back

techbuzzireland, Jan 11, 2016
  3. call block and call sms filter gone after factory reset on windows 10 preview

Hi I updated my phone to windows 10 mobile preview and I had my call and sms filter there. Also there was another new call block option and i can choose betwen those two on phone settings under choose app. But after factory reset for better performance,
    both options for call blocking are nowhere to be found in setting and not even on store. Call and sms filter can be found through browser for example but it is no longer supported acording to its store page and cant be downloadet. What can i do please hlep
    this feature is essential for me

OndřejPacák, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter

1. Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter - Similar Threads - Call SMS Mobile

2. Microsoft PhoneLink doest not block scam SMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft PhoneLink doest not block scam SMS: I got a scam SMS on my phone. Google Android marked it as a scam and I confirmed it was a scam. Microsoft Phonelink however just shows the sms without any warnings at all.Please adjust PhoneLink to also get the spam-status from Android....
  3. Call was canceled by the message filter, 0x80010002

in Windows 10 News
    Call was canceled by the message filter, 0x80010002: [IMG]When opening certain programs on a Windows client or server computer, the Call was canceled by the message filter with error code 0x80010002 may be triggered. In other cases, the same issue is encountered when a legacy application is called. This post provides the most...
  4. Block Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Calls: If I make a call n Skype, how can I prevent the person I am talking to from adding other people to the chat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-calls/54576b41-f774-4878-a4f9-0ae1e7d9bde2
  5. Block Calls

Block Calls: If I make a call n Skype, how can I prevent the person I am talking to from adding other people to the chat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-calls/54576b41-f774-4878-a4f9-0ae1e7d9bde2
  6. what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?: I have two Android phones in which I want to transfer all call logs and SMS from one phone to another. What is the easiest and reliable apps do you recommend? 136537
  7. How To Save a Contact From SMS/Phone No in Windows 10 Mobile

How To Save a Contact From SMS/Phone No in Windows 10 Mobile: If you receive an SMS from a new phone number or if you manually dial a phone number, it doesn't appear that you can save the number to your contacts list as a new contact. With SMS, if you click on the phone number you received the SMS from and then the save icon (the only...
  8. ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

in Windows 10 News
    ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block: ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS blocking Microsoft is always working on new apps and features for Windows 10 internally. Recently, we reported that the company is working on a pretty huge update for the Wallet app on Windows 10 Mobile....
  9. Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile: How to: Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile How to Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype Preview in Windows 10 PC and Mobile [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider build 14926, you can now send and receive SMS text messages...
  10. SMS and Call sync Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    SMS and Call sync Windows 10: Hello to all of you guys I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for example Win Phone 10, but also and other mobile platforms) with new Windows 10. Something like features that is available in...