Windows 10: Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device

Discus and support Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Skype to Skype calling, you can place internet calls to friends and family who use Skype. But did you know that you can make calls to contacts who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device

Source: Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device

:)

Brink, Jan 22, 2018
  2. idb26830 Win User

skype to skype video calling

Dear Sir,

On WP8 is skype to skype calling is free anywhere in world ?

If you have GPRS activated plan, then any cost made for making skype to skype video call from one nation to another ?

Regards

IDB

idb26830, Jan 22, 2018
  3. HalAlpert Win User
    Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050

To call from Latvia, use Skype. Toll free phone numbers are free from anywhere in the world.

HalAlpert, Jan 22, 2018
Thema:

Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device

1. Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device - Similar Threads - Calling Skype place

2. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  3. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  6. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  7. Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

in Windows 10 News
    Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices: We are excited to bring Skype calling to Alexa devices, so users can easily communicate with their friends and family from their Echo devices, simply using voice. Users can make outgoing Skype voice and video calls, accept incoming Skype calls, and even make SkypeOut calls...
  8. Introducing Skype call recording

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype call recording: When we added video to Skype calls over ten years ago, the ability to share important moments with loved ones took a big step forward. Today, we’re introducing call recording to help capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings...
  9. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...
  10. Issues with Skype status and calling

in Windows 10 News
    Issues with Skype status and calling: We have detected an issue that is affecting Skype in a number of ways. If you're signed in to Skype, you will not be able to change your status and your contacts will all show as offline even if they are online. As a result, you won’t be able to start Skype calls to...