Windows 10: Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

Discus and support Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bbbhh, Apr 8, 2017.

1. bbbhh Win User

Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

Hi all,

the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to start with the main camera as default. Is there anyway to configure it to start with the main camera. I couldn't figure it out from the setting. (I'm not the selfie type, so this annoys me quite a bit).

Bests,

:)

bbbhh, Apr 8, 2017
  2. aaini Win User

Front Camera not working while using facebook video call

Hi

I have just got new laptop with windows 10 and i am facing issue with the front camera. Camera app is working fine when i am using it for taking pictures. but front camera is not working in facebook call, by default it on main camera, and when i try to set
    it on front camera it do not show anything. Please help me regarding it. Thanks in advance.

aaini, Apr 8, 2017
  3. front facing camera not working

hi,

I have lumia 730 phone and suddenly my front facing camera is not starting at all, i can take pics from the main camera but when i switch to the front camera it closes the camera app. So i try the lumia selfie app but front facing camera is still not starting,
    can anyone help..

KunalPrabhu, Apr 8, 2017
Thema:

Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

1. Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera - Similar Threads - Camera App starts

2. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  3. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  4. my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA": CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-issue-when-opening-itfront-facing/ca6ca7c0-6c01-44e5-8ae5-37b6ad01b022
  5. my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA"

my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA": CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-issue-when-opening-itfront-facing/ca6ca7c0-6c01-44e5-8ae5-37b6ad01b022
  6. reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook: How do I reverse the front facing camera to rear facing? Tried control panel and device manager but still can't do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-a-front-facing-camera-on-hp-elitebook/b9d2ea4e-7e1d-496a-befd-29d6e6285ca9
  7. i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.

i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.: i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-camera-from-front-facing-to/fe23f42b-7f49-48e3-9def-36811622f376
  8. Front-facing Camera unavailable on Surface Go

Front-facing Camera unavailable on Surface Go: Hello, Amongst all applications that utilize cameras, the only option I am provided with is use of the rear camera. This includes the Camera App, as well as Zoom video conferences, and Skype. I've done some sleuthing on the matter -- tried updating drivers and straight up...
  9. Front camera not detected by apps

Front camera not detected by apps: I have a surface pro 4 and Windows 10. My front camera is no longer detected by the camera app or by any of the other webcam using apps Zoom, Messenger, etc. It is not a hardware issue since it still does facial recognition with red light turned on when starting the laptop....
  10. My front-facing camera can't work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My front-facing camera can't work?: Im using lenovo ideapad 520s. A sign of camera with a slash shows up when i open windows camera app. THe same thing occured after i installed other camera apps and opened them. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 camera app close other apps another app is using the camera already 0xa00f4243 0xc00d3704