Windows 10: Camera app won't display my face.

Discus and support Camera app won't display my face. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried resetting and repairing the app, and none of them helped. Even the camera in Lenovo Vantage works fine. There is blue square that shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Big Sur 76167, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Camera app won't display my face.

I tried resetting and repairing the app, and none of them helped. Even the camera in Lenovo Vantage works fine. There is blue square that shows the movement of my face, but that's the only thing I see.

:)

Big Sur 76167, Feb 21, 2024

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 21, 2024
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. damtachoa Win User

Camera app won't display my face.

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Camera app won't display my face.

1. Camera app won't display my face. - Similar Threads - Camera app won't

2. Camera app won't display my face.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app won't display my face.: I tried resetting and repairing the app, and none of them helped. Even the camera in Lenovo Vantage works fine. There is blue square that shows the movement of my face, but that's the only thing I see....
  3. Why is my camera tracking my face?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera tracking my face?: So, I know I turned on some setting that I didn't know of in the camera app of Windows 11 to track my face. Its basically Apple's Center Stage where it keeps your face in the from and zooms in on it if you get too far. It works in 3rd party apps and online too. At that time I...
  4. Why is my camera tracking my face?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera tracking my face?: So, I know I turned on some setting that I didn't know of in the camera app of Windows 11 to track my face. Its basically Apple's Center Stage where it keeps your face in the from and zooms in on it if you get too far. It works in 3rd party apps and online too. At that time I...
  5. Apps won't display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't display: Just built my first desktop and now when I launch my apps they go to the task bar but don't pop up on screen. I haven't hooked up two monitors yet so I don't think it would be displaying to a "ghost" screen. any ideas would be great. Been trying to figure it out for a few...
  6. Apps won't display

Apps won't display: Just built my first desktop and now when I launch my apps they go to the task bar but don't pop up on screen. I haven't hooked up two monitors yet so I don't think it would be displaying to a "ghost" screen. any ideas would be great. Been trying to figure it out for a few...
  7. How to change Camera app to face me.

How to change Camera app to face me.: Hello, I just recently bought a new laptop. I also have a Zoom call coming up tomorrow. I did test the Zoom app on Windows 10 and the camera app and it's not facing me. What do I do to make it face me?...
  8. hello face and camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello face and camera: i have a surface go with latest software. Hello face can't find a c ompatible camera - it worked k until a couple of days ago. I uninstalled camera and reinstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-and-camera/6b9f4517-960a-4553-b329-cc6c1ed04dcc
  9. Camera face login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  10. Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera: Hi all, the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to start with the main camera as default. Is there anyway to configure it to start with the main camera. I couldn't figure it out...