Windows 10: Camera driver up dates

Discus and support Camera driver up dates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HotRod1975, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Camera driver up dates

I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS

:)

HotRod1975, Nov 28, 2023

2. Windows Camera

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to use the integrated webcam. There could be a possibility that the
    device driver not installed or out of date or the installed driver failed.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the model number of the Lenovo Desktop?
    • Is Lenovo Vantage utility app installed on the PC?

• Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try few steps.

Step 1: Check Camera Settings.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Privacy and select Camera from the left pane.
    3. Click on Change check if it is toggled to On.
    4. Also toggle the switch to On under Allow apps to access your camera
    Step 2:Update Webcam driver.

We would suggest you to update the Webcam driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

If the behavior persists, I suggest you follow the steps in the article below and see if it solves the problem:
    Camera doesn't work in Windows 10

You may also refer these articles for additional information:

Windows 10 camera, microphone, and privacy

How to use the Camera app

If it persists, I recommend that you contact the Lenovo Technical Support to carry out tests related to the camera.

Let us know the results.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 28, 2023
  3. DAH3517 Win User
    Camera driver for Toshiba satellite

Thanks Anthony,

This site does not list any camera drivers.

Any other suggestions?

DAH3517, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Kyhi Win User

Camera driver up dates

Dell camera driver

Is the Camera listed in Device Manager ?
    My DELL INSPIRON 15-5578 lists a > Realtek IR Camera Driver
    My older Dell's used > Dell Webcam Central

Thema:

Camera driver up dates

1. Camera driver up dates - Similar Threads - Camera driver dates

2. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  3. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  4. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver: my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stuck-in-corner-with-up-to-date-driver/fb7faeca-17b6-45dc-9cc7-c0c0d132831b
  5. Camera driver up dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver up dates: I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-up-dates/0e883aa5-8e1e-4077-8729-463b6e2fa7d7
  6. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  7. Installing up to date drivers

Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  8. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio Driver is not up to date

Audio Driver is not up to date: On opening Waves MaxxAudio Pro, a pop up showing audio driver is not up to date. But I've checked on driver, it's popping up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-is-not-up-to-date/ea3d4c8d-f502-42cb-ab4b-f78f19f9a406
  10. Up-to-date driver is broken.

Up-to-date driver is broken.: Hi, I have been trying to fix this problem for several days now and this is one of my last options. I recently got a new computer and it was working fine. Then a game said I had outdated drivers. so, I looked up how to Install drivers for the Nividia GTX 1050 ti. I used the...