Windows 10: Camera help

Discus and support Camera help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant import pictures. I have a Nikon D3200. I hit import, and a button comes up that says "try again" WTF? 60827 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nementh, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Nementh Win User

Camera help

I cant import pictures. I have a Nikon D3200. I hit import, and a button comes up that says "try again" WTF?

:)

Nementh, Aug 18, 2016

2. help camera

In the camera application you have to select the first option on the right side upper corner where you set the Camera Mode (by default an A) and change from Camera Mode to Video Mode. It only does automatic video for now. On camera mode you have more options
    like: Automatic, Macro, Landscape, Portrait, etc.

neoakl---01, Aug 18, 2016
  3. nayte Win User
    CAMERA HELP

Heyy,

Ive recently updated my nokia N70...Everything is working fine except the back camera (2mega pixel). It does not start up when the back slides down and when i try to select it in "imaging" only the front camera can be used and i cant switch between the two..

PLEASE HELP!!!

nayte, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Camera help

First, your System Specs shows the wrong amount of Memory/RAM, probably is 32GB, not 32MB.

Second, what program or application are you using? What type connection to the camera?

Berton, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Nementh Win User
    Ram I didn't post any Ram?
    Using Windows app. Do I need an aftermarket program?

Nementh, Aug 19, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Yeah, you did. Memory is RAM which stands for Random Access Memory. That is different from Storage which is termed the same for sizes, KiloBytes/KB, MegaBytes/MB, GigaBytes/GB, etc. Those who build computers come across this when ordering parts and in the motherboard manuals.

And Yes, you probably need the software that came with the camera or download a newer version from the camera maker if it has been provided for Windows 10.

Berton, Aug 19, 2016
  7. Nementh Win User
    Turns out the camera is 32bit and Win 10 is 64bit. Maybe 32bit software? Would it run under 10?

Nementh, Aug 19, 2016
  8. Plankton Win User

Camera help

How are you connecting camera to your computer?

Camera help [​IMG]

What I do 99% of the time is remove the SD card from camera in insert it into my internal SD card reader. If you don't have one you can get a USB card reader for $10 almost any where. This way there's no need to download any driver/software packages for said device. Just connect card reader to PC via USB cable and then insert card into reader....move pictures/videos as needed.

Plankton, Aug 19, 2016
  9. Berton Win User
    Yes, 32-bit software works fine on 64-bit Windows BUT most hardware drivers need to match the OS, 32-bit to 32-bit and 64-bit to 64-bit.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Camera help

1. Camera help - Similar Threads - Camera help

2. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  3. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  4. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

6. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  7. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  8. NO Integrated Camera found LG Gram Windows 11. PLEASE HELP! I have tried everything except...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO Integrated Camera found LG Gram Windows 11. PLEASE HELP! I have tried everything except...: Things I have done: scan for corrupt files, reset camera, uninstall and install MANY drivers. Everything you can do through device manager; scan for hardwares changes, add legacy hardware, made sure all settings are correct to allow camera. I have NO Fn key for a camera. I...
  9. NO Integrated Camera found LG Gram Windows 11. PLEASE HELP! I have tried everything except...

NO Integrated Camera found LG Gram Windows 11. PLEASE HELP! I have tried everything except...: Things I have done: scan for corrupt files, reset camera, uninstall and install MANY drivers. Everything you can do through device manager; scan for hardwares changes, add legacy hardware, made sure all settings are correct to allow camera. I have NO Fn key for a camera. I...
  10. My camera isn't getting detected, can anyone help me out?

My camera isn't getting detected, can anyone help me out?: I connected my webcam but my PC just doesn't see it, does anyone have any tips to make it visible to the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-getting-detected-can-anyone-help-me/c2aa3edd-2921-48c8-abd6-13e2ab51b0a8