Windows 10: Can ADD a background image to mail but how to DELETE one?

Discus and support Can ADD a background image to mail but how to DELETE one? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 and was playing around with it and inadvertently added a background image to Mail. I can find info how to add one, but how... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TexasGail, Jul 29, 2015.

1. TexasGail Win User

Can ADD a background image to mail but how to DELETE one?

I just installed Windows 10 and was playing around with it and inadvertently added a background image to Mail. I can find info how to add one, but how do I delete a background image? Thanks.*Think

:)

TexasGail, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 email Border

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

You can change the background for Mail app.

Open Mail app. Click on Settings. Click on Personalization.

Then change/select background.

For reference:

You can change the background image for Mail app.

Personalize the Mail and Calendar apps with a background image and custom colors

Hope this helps. In future if you have any issues with Mail app/Windows, please get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Spectro87 Win User
    How do I remove the background picture in the Mail app?

I added a background image to the Mail app in Windows 10 but there doesn't seem to be an option to remove it or set it to the default background. How can I do this?

Spectro87, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Can ADD a background image to mail but how to DELETE one?

1. Can ADD a background image to mail but how to DELETE one? - Similar Threads - ADD background image

2. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  3. Windows Mail App not showing background images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not showing background images: I am using the Windows Mail app to manage my Gmail emails. Generally it works fine but I've noticed that it sometimes doesn't show some text. Here is the email in the Windows Mail app:And here it is in Gmail and other email appsSo I've worked out that it doesn't show the...
  4. How can I add custom background images to folders in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I add custom background images to folders in Windows 10?: I want to customize the background of some of my folders (not the thumbnail!) to give them some individual flair and I remember this being a thing back in Windows XP and also possible in Windows 7, but no such option exists on Windows 10 it seems. I did some googling on the...
  5. Is there a disk imaging software that you can add/delete files from?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a disk imaging software that you can add/delete files from?: There are several tools and software to create images and recover the system from ...but are there any that allow a user to explore the image contents and add files/folders and/or delete files/folders from within a created image itself? I have heard shadowprotect can do this...
  6. How to set background image

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set background image: Split from this thread. can anyone advise how to change home screen I want to personalize and put photo on unfortunately not that savvy lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-background-image/0a99c9fd-3a5a-43d6-8497-9f88b4651d49
  7. how can I delete a background picture?

how can I delete a background picture?: Need to delete a background picture. how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-background-picture/4b38c5bb-5689-44e0-9bd8-954c63a846f4
  8. Login Background Image: Setting One Picture

Login Background Image: Setting One Picture: One of the posts here indicated how to get at the series of images that display in the Lock Screen. I liked one of them and changed the Lock Screen to use that exclusively. However I don't care for the Lock Screen so I disabled it in GPEdit. I have set the Login background to...
  9. Setting One Picture as a Login Background Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting One Picture as a Login Background Image: One of the posts here indicated how to get at the series of images that display in the Lock Screen. I liked one of them and changed the Lock Screen to use that exclusively. However I don't care for the Lock Screen so I disabled it in GPEdit. I have set the Login background to...
  10. How add the Mail app to the Background Apps in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How add the Mail app to the Background Apps in Windows 10: Hi, I'm new here. As there isn't much place now to ask for Windows 10 help so I came here atlast inhope you guys can help me to sort out my issues with Windows 10. I've already seen this post - Solved Does mail run in the background? - Windows 10 Forums of your forum where...