Windows 10: Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?

Discus and support Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please... I'm exhausted... I have new, fresh system and STILL from time to time its crash /over and over - I need to use recovery tool to break BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by artburger, Aug 22, 2017.

1. artburger Win User

Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?

Please... I'm exhausted... I have new, fresh system and STILL from time to time its crash /over and over - I need to use recovery tool to break BSOD loop.

Please let me know if attached DMP file is not enough - and thank you all for a help.

:)

artburger, Aug 22, 2017

2. Can anybody please tell me where can I find : My Computer Control and Programs?

Glad that I was able to help,kindly mark the thread as answered.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 22, 2017
  3. Can anybody please tell me where can I find : My Computer Control and Programs?

Thank you very much for your help

JulianRendon, Aug 22, 2017
  4. Spectrum Win User

Spectrum, Aug 22, 2017
  5. artburger Win User
    Here we go *Wink

artburger, Aug 22, 2017
  6. Spectrum Win User
    Are there any additional .dmp files in C:\Windows\Minidumps, looks like the log collector didn't grab any at all.

Spectrum, Aug 22, 2017
  7. artburger Win User
    All dumps that I have, you welcome *Wink

artburger, Aug 23, 2017
  8. Spectrum Win User

Are your crash dumps defaulting to "E:\DUMP"?

For troubleshooting steps I would suggest

1.) If any overclocking has been done, undo it. This is a common source of system instability.

2.) Unplug all non-essential devices from the computer

3.) Test your memory - MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials this can take a long time and it is best to start it before you go to bed.

4.) Temporarily remove IOBit and Bitdefender, as they install kernel drivers. We'll want to eliminate them as a possible source of instability.

5.) Nvidia just released a new driver version today - I'd suggest updating. NVIDIA

Spectrum, Aug 23, 2017
  9. artburger Win User
    No way... f... them... they CANT cooperate with Microsoft or whatsoever. When I took drivers from November 2016 my games not crash my computer and even temperatures looks better. No bloody idea WHY.

What I risk with old driver, if it works BETTER than new one>

artburger, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash? - Similar Threads - anybody tell WHY

2. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  3. Can anybody help me with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody help me with this: this is the first time i have seen thisCan anybody help me with this pleaseAny help would be highly appriciatedThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-help-me-with-this/b8858702-4dbf-4abc-8eee-cf1536b52b7c
  4. Can anyone tell me why my computer keeps crashing? Here is the memory dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me why my computer keeps crashing? Here is the memory dump: The last few days my computer keeps crashing. This link is to the most recent memory dump. The file has had a .txt extension added. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9ZJ7cjGY9shcNFhUqSW4Wo6hh1Fg?e=wfwJrx Thanks, Stacey...
  5. can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area was the error thats all i know dmp download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/da45xll4kfo55xn/081020-20312-01.dmp?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-why-my-pc-crashed-by/98d3b2fb-6f45-46ff-8381-6eafe96d7a27
  6. My Computer Keeps Crashing & No One Can Tell Me Why!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Keeps Crashing & No One Can Tell Me Why!: I have contacted multiple Microsoft support personal about this and none of them have been able to find out what's causing the crashes on my PC. No amount of troubleshooting or crash logs I send seem to tell them anything! This is not a constant problem, but a random one I...
  7. Can anybody tell me if this is normal. This is in my msert.log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody tell me if this is normal. This is in my msert.log: Threat detected: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore regkeyvalue://hklm\software\microsoft\windows defender\\DisableAntiSpyware SigSeq: 0x0000055555C57273 Extended Scan Removal Results ---------------- Start 'remove' for...
  8. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheBruceDog02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkkhf2/can_anybody_tell_me_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  9. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?: Hello, I bought my computer off Facebook marketplace, so I'm not sure if this is my fault or the builder's but out of the blue one day my computer screen turned to black suddenly, I couldn't turn it off by pressing/holding the power button. My keyboard turned off and couldn't...
  10. Can anybody tell me the best ad blocker for Edge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anybody tell me the best ad blocker for Edge?: can anybody tell me the best ad blocker for edge * Original title: Ad Blocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-tell-me-the-best-ad-blocker-for-edge/10f5090c-adbc-462d-a942-766c8643329a