Windows 10: Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?

Discus and support Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to use Bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop to copy some video files across from a mobile device to my desktop. But the Bluetooth Icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Neil23, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Neil23 Win User

Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?

Hi,
    I would like to use Bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop to copy some video files across from a mobile device to my desktop. But the Bluetooth Icon isn't there - and it isn't installed in programs or in devices...
    Help anyone?

My partner has a similar Windows 10 desktop and she DOES have the Bluetooth icon.

:)

Neil23, Jul 19, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 19, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?

1. Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth? - Similar Threads - anyone help 'reinstall'

2. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help?: So i was trying to resume bitlocker but there was an error called "wizard initialization failed" and then "Arithmetic calculation exceeded 32 bits." Im on windows 11 and have a 64bit cpu. Can anyone help?...
  3. can anyone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help: i have the lenovo ideapad 3 laptop and its getting annoying i tried asking for help but it got me no where my laptop is out of memory when i delete stuff it doesnt work and when i try to reset it says there has been a problem there were no changes made and i am extremely...
  4. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help?: Source Udk User Service Summary Stopped working Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc Application Version: 10.0.19041.546 Application Timestamp: 058e175a...
  5. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BANANABUG4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iscgic/can_anyone_help/
  6. Can anyone help with this?

Can anyone help with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpectrumX7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5b6dy/can_anyone_help_with_this/
  7. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?: submitted by /u/Jake_Sun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eywvvo/can_anyone_help/
  8. Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please?: Hi Guys n Gals I have a problem connecting Bluetooth headphones to my main Windows 10 (x64) PC. I’m using a Bluetooth USB adaptor in my PC. It shows as present in the device manager, and with the correct drivers installed. After going through the ‘pairing’ procedure, Windows...
  9. Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help 'reinstall' Bluetooth?: Hi, I would like to use Bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop to copy some video files across from a mobile device to my desktop. But the Bluetooth Icon isn't there - and it isn't installed in programs or in devices... Help anyone? My partner has a similar Windows 10 desktop...
  10. Anyone Can Help!

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone Can Help!: can someone do this for me got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box. thanks in advance 59505