Windows 10: Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

Discus and support Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesWoods5, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it did not recognize it as a threat, and I ran avg and it did not recognize it as a threat. I would not be concerned with it but I can not find anything on it.

Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is? da43beb7-12db-42da-bbab-63b5867f990c?upload=true.png

:)

JamesWoods5, Aug 20, 2018

2. I changes .exe (Default) files data value, and now I can't open .exe files. Can anyone tell me the normal data value for .exe?

Hello Nilson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have changed the values of .exe file extension and now you are unable to open any .exe files. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How did you change the values of the .exe file extensions?
    • What was the issue to change the values for .exe?
    • Is the PC used for testing purpose or you have you changed the values for any developing purpose?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

1. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is? - Similar Threads - Anyone tell IndigoJunoIQV

2. Can anyone tell me what caused this reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what caused this reboot?: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  4. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  5. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone tell what this is?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffa80a13e65010Parameter 2: fffff8056d5c60c8Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 44cOS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  6. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone tell what this is?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffa80a13e65010Parameter 2: fffff8056d5c60c8Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 44cOS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  7. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  9. Can anyone tell me what this means pls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what this means pls?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fin808 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4z1wj/can_anyone_tell_me_what_this_means_pls/
  10. Can anyone tell me what this icon means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what this icon means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/medic713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6y6s9/can_anyone_tell_me_what_this_icon_means/