Windows 10: Can clock font size be changed?

Discus and support Can clock font size be changed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 taskbar clock font is too small. I recently switched to a 4K monitor. Everything else responded to a 175% scale setting, but not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by larc919, Dec 29, 2016.

1. larc919 Win User

Can clock font size be changed?

My Windows 10 taskbar clock font is too small. I recently switched to a 4K monitor. Everything else responded to a 175% scale setting, but not the clock. If no readily available setting, can it be done in the Registry?

:)

larc919, Dec 29, 2016

2. Nokia 2730 Display Settings

wel i do have a clock on the home screen. the size is big not as shown in the image.

there is no option to change from analog to digital.

there is no option for font size of clock too. font size is available only for contacts and messages.

chantheman---01, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Font size on screen

Is there a way to increase the font size and clock on the screen?

grahamc---01, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Can clock font size be changed?

Alan Russell, Dec 30, 2016
  5. larc919 Win User
    Many thanks for that. I used Stoic Joker's T-Clock until the Anniversary Update, but wasn't aware somebody had fixed it. Settings for time format, font and color were still hiding in my system, so the old familiar look popped up as soon as I started the new app. *Smile I've marked this solved, although I still think MS should provide a clear way of altering the Windows clock appearance.

larc919, Dec 30, 2016
  6. SonicBlue Win User
    SonicBlue, Dec 30, 2016
  7. larc919 Win User
    Thanks for the Atomic Alarm Clock suggestion, but I really like T-Clock. It replaces the Windows clock instead of adding another clock and appears in the same place. I can use any font and color and it's free.

Can clock font size be changed? [​IMG]

larc919, Dec 30, 2016
  8. Edwin New Member

If you change your system font to one from the Store, (Verdana Pro is an excellent one), the Taskbar Clock enhances quite nicely...

Can clock font size be changed? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
  9. RBCC Win User
    Can you use any fonts on those apps? John

10. Here is a wild thought, a silly suggestion - how about.. you don't refresh a two year old thread, and go and find out for yourself?

To answer your question, I think so. It allows you to pick a font, so as long as it is installed on your system, you should be able to pick it.

As for Atomic Alarm Clock, sadly, no. There are only pre-made clocks (that can still be somewhat customized)

TheDeerDude, Apr 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Can clock font size be changed? - Similar Threads - clock font size

2. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...: I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-and-or-the-position/c4bd9982-17e1-409d-9554-e189dee08ea2
  3. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...: I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-and-or-the-position/c4bd9982-17e1-409d-9554-e189dee08ea2
  4. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  6. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  7. Font size changed

Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  8. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  9. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...
  10. System clock font …size increase?

System clock font …size increase?: Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock on the bottom right corner of the taskbar. thanks 80340