Windows 10: Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10?

Discus and support Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know there's an app for phones, but is there one for desktops that can be installed on Win 7? 96486 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alfred001, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Alfred001 Win User

Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10?

I know there's an app for phones, but is there one for desktops that can be installed on Win 7?

:)

Alfred001, Oct 25, 2017

2. Can a full version of Win 10 be downloaded for free?

Hey... thanks a lot. Appreciate the info.

DeadZeppelin, Oct 25, 2017
  3. davidhk Win User

Short answer : No. Cortana only woks on PC running Windows 10.

However, there is a thread in SevenForums mentioning an alternative called braina.
    https://www.sevenforums.com/software...ndows-7-a.html

I have absolutely no experience or knowledge about that program. I am just relaying an info to you.

davidhk, Oct 25, 2017
Thema:

1. Can Cortana be installed on a version of Win earlier than 10? - Similar Threads - Cortana installed version

2. Revert to earlier version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Revert to earlier version: I did a clean install of 20h2 with a Win 10 flash dirve that I purchased. After numerous issues black screen, blue screen, freezes I figured out that the new Win 10 20H2 does not like my EVGA nVidia GTX 1060 6Gb graphics card. It actually hates it. If I install the card, the...
  3. How i can install An earlier version Xbox game bar windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can install An earlier version Xbox game bar windows 10?: I updated Xbox game bar windows 10 but I don't like this update and is not works good how I can download xbox game bar Previous version, like version 1 month ago, please I really need help...
  4. Can I install an earlier version of Windows 10 over my current version? Nothing but trouble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I install an earlier version of Windows 10 over my current version? Nothing but trouble.: I just built a new PC and installed the latest April release v2004 of 64bit Windows 10 Pro from scratch on a fresh clean M.2 drive. I've had nothing but trouble. An absolute nightmare. Every existing folder on my reused drives tells me I "don't have permission" to access my...
  5. Install an Earlier Version as Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install an Earlier Version as Update: Is there a way to roll back W10 as an update after Go back to an earlier build is not available anymore? Without having to reinstall and setup everything again. Thank you. submitted by /u/antonioat8 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10: Microsoft maintains support for several versions of its Windows 10 operating system for Home users and even more versions for Enterprise customers. While it is often a good idea to upgrade or install the latest version that Microsoft released, e.g. Windows 10 version 1903 at...
  7. this app can't run.... but software installs on earlier WIndows 10 version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this app can't run.... but software installs on earlier WIndows 10 version.: This is a problem that started with updates or maybe just new builds of Windows 10. I have a number of programs that are SUCESSFULLY installed on an earlier build of Windows 10 on another machine. Specifically a Windows Surface. But before a version of the latest Windows...
  8. Reverting to an earlier version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to an earlier version?: Hello, I just (last night) "upgraded" win 7 64bit to win 10. Seeing that the 1903 version is already out, it is what it loaded. Problem is, it is already causing conflicts with some programs. I need to be on the 1803/09 version. If i try to revert to previous versions,...
  9. Earlier versions of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earlier versions of Windows: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, Build 17134. I have a software program that is only tested to Build 1709. Can I have both (or either) running on the new laptop, as it will only be used for running the software....
  10. trying to install Win 10 after earlier installation failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to install Win 10 after earlier installation failed: Had Windows 10 working on a dual-boot disk with PCLOS. Something happened to Win 10 and it would not connect to the Ethernet anymore. Tried several times to "reset" it, finally gave up. Looked at disk with GParted and whole partition was empty! The original Win 10 was an...