Windows 10: Can I Add Flash Drive To Recyle Bin?

Discus and support Can I Add Flash Drive To Recyle Bin? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would it be possible to add a flash drive to my Recycle Bin? Found this utility (iBin) https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibin/ but was not sure if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caxtin, May 12, 2018.

1. caxtin Win User

Can I Add Flash Drive To Recyle Bin?

Would it be possible to add a flash drive to my Recycle Bin? Found this utility (iBin) https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibin/ but was not sure if it works with Windows 10.

Thanks in advance

:)

caxtin, May 12, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to Download Music CD's from External Hard Drive to a Flash Drive on a Lap Top with Windows 10

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know where exactly the Music is saved on? Is it on the CD's or External Hard drive?

Step 1:

If it is on the CD's, you may have to copy it the computer first and then copy it the Flash Drive. I suggest you to refer the article to know how to copy music from CD's to computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/rip-burn

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Step 2:

After copying the music to the computer, to move it to the Flash Drive Follow these steps.

• Select the required songs and
      right-click
      on it.
    • Select copy.
    • Go to the Flash drive and right-click on Free Space.
    • Select Paste.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 22, 2018
  3. flash drive i switch to win 10 can not find where to get drive to play a movie?

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Do you get any error message, when you try to open the files in flash drive?

• Can you access other USB devices connected to the computer?
    I suggest you to check, whether USB flash drive is shown in the file explorer and try to open the files from there.

• First, insert the USB memory stick into an available USB port.
    • On Windows, this will bring up a window showing the memory stick is now seen as a drive on your computer (e.g., "Removable Disk" E: drive). You'll also get a menu of options for using the device. Select "Open folder to view files" at the bottom.

Alternatively on Windows, you can also get to the drive by going to File Explorer by pressing
      Windows and E key, then click on This PC.
    If you are unable to find the drive in File Explorer, please refer to the suggestions of ThofikhAhamad, replied on September 5, 2015, to fix your issue with flash drive.

Can't Open USB Flash Drive in Windows 10:

Can't Open USB Flash Drive in Windows 10

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Can I Add Flash Drive To Recyle Bin?

1. Can I Add Flash Drive To Recyle Bin? - Similar Threads - Add Flash Drive

2. Recyle Bin Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recyle Bin Question: Since I've gone to win 10, when in the recycle bin, abd I click Empty Recy Bin, I still see the files in there. I close the Rec Bin, open it and all files are gone.is that how it should be working, seeing the files after I click Empty Bin?...
  3. Recyle Bin issues

Recyle Bin issues: I am only able to permanently delete items. I cannot move items to the Recycle Bin. I've tried to select the radio button "Custom size:..." and NOT select "Don't move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted." However, this does not work and all items...
  4. recyle bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    recyle bin: my recyle bin clears itself - can't find a setting to stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recyle/8da8a283-341c-49e8-b150-48fa7580feea
  5. reload recyling bin

reload recyling bin: reload recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-recyling/8e65ff81-13da-4a15-abcd-b12f7c877a75
  6. Help with Recyling Bin and External Hard-drive.

Help with Recyling Bin and External Hard-drive.: Dear Support Team, My exroommate out of spite before evicting him erased all of my pictures from my external harddrive from travels abroad. Can someone please help me undelete it? I happen to recover the: $Recycle.BIN folder; however, I cannot extract the information from...
  7. Recycle Bin for Flash Drive

Recycle Bin for Flash Drive: Hello, Would there be any other way to move all deleted files from Flash Drive to the Recycle Bin and restore the deleted files? If not, would you know any other third party app? Thank you,...
  8. Recyle Bin

Recyle Bin: I am unable to pin by recycle bin to the start icons. I go to settings, personalization, themes, click on desktop icon settings, choose recycle bin, apply, ok. Does not show up. I cannot see my desktop anymore, just the one with the icons. Please help....
  9. how can a corrupt recyle bin's function be restored?

how can a corrupt recyle bin's function be restored?: recycle bin says this folder is empty, does not show deleted items how can function be restored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-a-corrupt-recyle-bins-function-be-restored/64c2f86e-206a-42c9-bafd-9bb3e52562f5"
  10. Corrupted Recyle Bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Recyle Bin: I downloaded Malwarebytes and after I ran it, my recycle bin became corrupted. Instead of just restoring everything, as I should have, when a prompt came to empty it, I clicked yes, because I "knew" there was nothing in there that I wanted to save. However, I keep getting a...