Windows 10: Can I change OS then change back to Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I change OS then change back to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently found out that Steam, (an app that I absolutely adore) has an OS, it looks amazing, but since it's still in beta and I'm not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aura Lucario, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Can I change OS then change back to Windows 10?

Hello, I recently found out that Steam, (an app that I absolutely adore) has an OS, it looks amazing, but since it's still in beta and I'm not the biggest tech-head, I'm wondering if do want to try SteamOS, will I be able to come back to Windows 10?

Thanks for any help,

:)

Aura Lucario, Aug 6, 2015

2. can i change the nokia x android os to windows os

If you are not a moderator and have no link to Microsoft then don't reply/interrupt as if you are, when I ask questions to microsoft moderators. Yes development on Nokia X platform has stopped, I know that. Still there have been two updates in the software
    and there are people who answer for the product here. So, Don't say they don't care and all as if you know everything about their working. And no one is begging or filling petition for it, it is just a suggestion for which I expected someone from Official
    Moderators to reply. So stop replying for the company saying non-sense and wasting other people's time.

gautamshetty, Aug 6, 2015
  3. can i change the nokia x android os to windows os

First of all you don't have the microsoft logo in your profile.

Secondly, if you had been an microsoft employee you would have been more polite than you are. Nokia X products are still in stores and people who believe in Microsoft/Nokia are still buying it and though they may not know that microsoft/nokia DOES'T CARE about
    the product they are buying it and adding to the revenues of MICROSOFT.

From the response you gave I can definitely say you are not an Microsoft employee and if you are show some Gratitude.

gautamshetty, Aug 6, 2015
  4. rive0108 Win User

Can I change OS then change back to Windows 10?

Yes, assuming you installed the upgrade, then activated it

rive0108, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Can I change OS then change back to Windows 10?

1. Can I change OS then change back to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change change

2. Making Changes To Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making Changes To Folders: I occasionally need to rename or move a folder but get an error saying a file or folder is open which must be closed before renaming or moving can continue. Often there are dozens or hundreds of files or folders and I am unable to find the one causing the error. Is there any...
  3. How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?: I'm having trouble with my taskbar. I have 2 different monitors and on my main display the taskbar is almost white or grey, and the other is a very dark blue or black. Can I get them both to be the same color? Thanks,...
  4. How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?: I'm having trouble with my taskbar. I have 2 different monitors and on my main display the taskbar is almost white or grey, and the other is a very dark blue or black. Can I get them both to be the same color? Thanks,...
  5. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  6. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  7. change payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change payment method: I can't find where to change payment information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-method/0e5ff040-e426-4e8d-bd77-f2a1f3bda92d
  8. change payment method

change payment method: I can't find where to change payment information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-method/0e5ff040-e426-4e8d-bd77-f2a1f3bda92d
  9. change payment method

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Changing a Security Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing a Security Warning: This is the Warning that is supposed to come up with I run citrix, but somehow it never showed up and i think by default it blocked access and selected "Do not as me again for this site"I need to know where to go to change this to allow "Permit use"I have uninstalled and...