Windows 10: Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"?

Discus and support Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am facing a rather puzzling issue: 1. I clean installed Windows 10 (1703) on my HP ProDesk 400 G1 MT and Device Manager\System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lmbrt, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Lmbrt Win User

Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"?

Hello everyone,

I am facing a rather puzzling issue:

1. I clean installed Windows 10 (1703) on my HP ProDesk 400 G1 MT and Device Manager\System devices looked like this after a complete Windows Update:

Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"? [​IMG]

2. I downloaded from the manufacturer's (HP) site the latest version of the Intel Chipset Support (Device Software), i.e. 10.1.1.44 Rev.A, allegedly released on Sep 21, 2017...

Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp82001-82500/sp82022.exe

3. After having successfully installed the package here is what I got:

Which left me satisfied with the version, but NOT with the date...

Having said that I do not understand how on earth occurred to HP to date a driver 18/07/1968, I wonder whether I could simply mod the dates to put things in line.

Is it possible at all to get the right date (19/04/2017) and, if yes, is it sufficient to change the date in the relevant .inf files b/4 the installation or should the Setup and/or the corresponding .cat files be also modded?.. How?

Thank you very much you for your attention.

:)

Lmbrt, Sep 30, 2017

2. I Can't Find the Right Graphics Card update for Windows 10.

I unknowingly downgraded my graphics card to Windows XP and I don't know how to change it back. Here is what the DirextX Diagnostic Tool says. Device {Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset Chip Type: Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family} Drivers { Main Driver:
    igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll Version: 7.15.10.1666 Date: 2/26/2009

Driver Model: WDDM 1.0

Devin Hicks, Sep 30, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    CD/DVD Drive not detectet win 10 (error code 45)

Can you double-click "Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Contoller" > Driver

What is the "Driver Date" and "Driver Version" ?

auggy, Sep 30, 2017
  4. Lmbrt Win User

Lmbrt, Sep 30, 2017
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Win-RAID.com is a terrific resource, and Fernando's modded USB drivers for USB 3.0 and 3.1 fix many issues that afflict modern Windows PCs. Thanks for sharing this resource and the explanation!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"? - Similar Threads - change dates Intel

2. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  3. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  4. Missing Intel chipset driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Intel chipset driver: Hi, my computer has been really slow recently and I am confident it is because it is missing the Intel Chipset driver. In Device Manager, the only driver in Storage Controllers is the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller. Having run a benchmark test on my SSD, its write speed...
  5. looking for ehci drivers Intel (R) 7 series/C216 Chipset Family

looking for ehci drivers Intel (R) 7 series/C216 Chipset Family: I have still old usb drivers from microsoft from 2006: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller I read intel 7 gen usb drivers should support msi-x. But my usb drivers won't work in msi-x mode. I wrote on intel and they said they deleted all drivers,...
  6. Intel(r) Ironlake Graphics mobile chipset driver for Windows 10?

Intel(r) Ironlake Graphics mobile chipset driver for Windows 10?: I am unable to find a graphics driver for Intel(r) Ironlake Mobile Graphics Chipset for Windows 10. Please can someone help me. Thank You....
  7. Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10?

Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10?: I am using Windows 10(Version 1809) and I can't find the driver for my chipset - Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a. Please tell me if the driver is available and supports Windows 10. Thank You....
  8. Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?: I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop (Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family Video Adapter) and have recently upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Thus far, all applications seem to run quite well on Windows 10 with a...
  9. Intel(R) 82579V drivers

Intel(R) 82579V drivers: HiI've been having a connection problem this week, when I startup PC big red X on network symbol than if I restart all is good. Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection PROBLEM: Unable to start the network adapter. (in event viewer) windows tells me I have the best ones. I...
  10. Could not install Intel chipset driver

Could not install Intel chipset driver: Audio not working, power management not working probably due to missing chipset driver The device manager not showing chipset information [img] The output from Speccy shows that I have Intel chipset [img] I tried installing Intel official drivers Download Intel®...