Windows 10: Can I clean up windowsAPP folder ? Like delete all Folders ?

Discus and support Can I clean up windowsAPP folder ? Like delete all Folders ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please Look here Ashampoo(R) Web Upload 116173 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadPaxx, Aug 17, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Can I clean up windowsAPP folder ? Like delete all Folders ?

MadPaxx, Aug 17, 2018

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Can I clean up windowsAPP folder  ? Like delete all Folders ? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Can I clean up windowsAPP folder  ? Like delete all Folders ? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Damocles Win User
    Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

WindowsApps folder is empty

Hi,

WindowsApps folder is where files of all default and Store apps are stored. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you having issues with the Windows apps on your PC?
    • When was the last time you saw the contents of the the WindowsApps folder?
    • Were there any changes made prior to your concern?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I clean up windowsAPP folder ? Like delete all Folders ? - Similar Threads - clean windowsAPP folder

2. Can I replace a deleted file in the WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I replace a deleted file in the WindowsApps folder?: I've looked online and haven't found a relatively straight-forward answer on this. I recently upgraded the CPU and motherboard on my desktop and after migrating my drives, some of my Windows apps were missing icons in the search bar. I managed to fix this, however the...
  3. Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?: I recently installed an SSD to expand my space, and now I got this folder called "WindowsApps" and I wanna delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-windowsapps-folder/8330a887-bf39-418c-809c-3f74c0c94a1d
  4. Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?: I recently installed an SSD to expand my space, and now I got this folder called "WindowsApps" and I wanna delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-windowsapps-folder/8330a887-bf39-418c-809c-3f74c0c94a1d
  5. Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?

6. How to clean up WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to clean up WindowsApps folder?: Hi,I have a strange situation: analyzing the space on C: I saw that some apps that I had uninstalled still exist in the windowsApps folder and even old versions of some apps are there taking up space.At first I tried to reinstall the app and remove it but the space didn't...
  7. How to clean up WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean up WindowsApps folder?: Hi,I have a strange situation: analyzing the space on C: I saw that some apps that I had uninstalled still exist in the windowsApps folder and even old versions of some apps are there taking up space.At first I tried to reinstall the app and remove it but the space didn't...
  8. How to clean up WindowsApps folder?

9. Folder in WindowsApps is taking up all my space and I can't delete it.

Folder in WindowsApps is taking up all my space and I can't delete it.: So before any one says anything, no I cannot change the security or the owner. Every option to change security is greyed out. I have tried using the CMD, even as administrator. I have tried updating, restarting, using every known command to delete this file but all I ever get...
  10. Can I replace inadvertently deleted folders from the WindowsApp folder?

Can I replace inadvertently deleted folders from the WindowsApp folder?: Some apps are not launching after I inadvertently deleted some folders from the WindowsApp folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps C[:/ Note: I do not know the exact folders that were deleted. Does anyone know how to fix the above problem or the below errors? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clean windowsapps folder

2. clean up windowsapps folder

3. clean out windowsapps folder

4. windowsapp folder clean up,
  5. can windowsapp folder be deleted,
  6. clean windowsapps,
  7. how to clean windowsapp directory,
  8. windowsapps cleanup,
  9. how to clean windowsapps folder,
  10. windowsapps folder cleanup,
  11. clean up windowsapp folder games,