Windows 10: Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.?

Discus and support Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The folder "windows10upgrade" was created after I used creator to upgrade windows 92358 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oeivinr, Aug 28, 2017.

1. oeivinr Win User

Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.?

The folder "windows10upgrade" was created after I used creator to upgrade windows

:)

oeivinr, Aug 28, 2017

2. I can not delete a folder

I have Windows 10 installed in my system. When i try to delete a folder in my disk D, I m unable to delete it. The pop up says " This is no longer located in D drive. Verify the location of the item and try again. I can not copy paste it to any other location
    also.

This is very frustrating. Please help!

rasheedude, Aug 28, 2017
  3. logarajsivasamy, Aug 28, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 28, 2017
Thema:

1. Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.? - Similar Threads - delete folder windows10upgrade

2. Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?: Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted after upgrading to Windows 10 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-folder-windows10upgrade-be-deleted/dbf0bc87-508e-4db2-8c4e-95e5d3cba8d6
  3. Can I Delete windows nt Folder:

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Delete windows nt Folder:: I just noticed that my C>Program Files folder contains a folder named 'windows nt'. It has a date of April this year. It contains stuff related to the Chinese and Ethiopian languages, and others. It also has a WordPad exe. Maybe this thing has been here all along, but I don't...
  4. Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?: Hi, I am new to the forums and I do not know where to post this. About an hour ago I was clearing my documents out, and I deleted a folder by accident that contained a lot of important files. I had downloaded a couple of 'recovery' programs to see if they could be any help....
  5. Can I Delete GEAR Software Folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Delete GEAR Software Folder?: In my C>ProgramData folder there's a folder with a random-character meaningless name. It contains a folder called x64 and a file called GEARDIFx. The most recent date on any of this stuff is 2013. I think the whole thing is video related, but I don't know if it's really...
  6. $GetCurrent folder - Can I delete

in Windows 10 Support
    $GetCurrent folder - Can I delete: My windows.old folder disappeared today. From what I have read this is expected behaviour. But folder $GetCurrent is still there? I tried Disk Cleanup, but, there is no option for 'Previous windows installations'? So can I delete $GetCurrent folder? If so how? Right...
  7. Can I delete "C:\Windows10Upgrade" folder?

Can I delete "C:\Windows10Upgrade" folder?: There is a 15 MB folder named C:\Windows10Upgrade dated Aug 3, 2016, that puts an icon on the desktop "Windows 10 Upgrade". I don't know what it is. Maybe from the assisted Anniversary upgrade? Can the folder be deleted without causing problems? Thank you. 66486
  8. can I delete Windows10Upgrade after upgrading to windows 10

can I delete Windows10Upgrade after upgrading to windows 10: After successful upgrading to windows 10 I was left with 3 folders that weren't in system disk before: Windows10Upgrade $GetCurrent inetpub they're not big but I don't like redundant folders I did few times Disk Cleanup after system cleanup so maybe they're needed but...
  9. Can i Delete this Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i Delete this Folders?: Can i Delete Folder $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS on C: Drive? 9888
  10. Can I delete Windows.old folder ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete Windows.old folder ?: Can I delete Windows.old folder ? and is it any important file inside that folder ? and where can I find my device manager ? *really 9365

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it safe to delete windows10upgrade folder