Windows 10: Can I Disable Popup Action Center Notifications for a Specific Program

Discus and support Can I Disable Popup Action Center Notifications for a Specific Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, I am using Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 17134.48. May I please request some assistance disabling Action Center notifications for one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdanniel, May 9, 2018.

1. jdanniel Win User

Can I Disable Popup Action Center Notifications for a Specific Program

Hello, everyone, I am using Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 17134.48.

May I please request some assistance disabling Action Center notifications for one particular program? I know how to disable the notifications from apps and other senders, but I'm not sure how to disable notifications for selected programs if they are not in the Get Notifications from These Senders list.

I have a freeware audio converter called Media Human. When a file is converted, a notification appears on screen. The problem is, a notification appears for each and every file, whether it's one or 100, or 250.

The freeware app isn't listed in that Get Notifications list, so I was wondering if there's a way to disable notifications for that program, while leaving other notifications enabled.

If this is not possible, then I suppose I could temporarily disable all notifications while using that program. But if I can selectively disable that program permanently, I'd prefer that.

Is this possible? If so, what is the procedure? If not, then is my alternative the most practical one, or is there a better option?

Thank you! J. Danniel

PS: Just to clarify, I'm referring to the notifications that appear on screen in real time. I don't care about the notifications that are inside the Action Center. I can just clear them out whenever I open that area. But if I have to disable them both, that's fine by me. Thank you.

:)

jdanniel, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Can I Disable Popup Action Center Notifications for a Specific Program

1. Can I Disable Popup Action Center Notifications for a Specific Program - Similar Threads - Disable Popup Action

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Disable Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Action Center: I am running windows 10 with a Planar touchscreen and can not get the action center completely disabled. There are two computers, each running the same programs and hardware setup. I was able to disable action center on one of the two computers, by disabling it in the...
  5. Action center not showing notifications

Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  6. Notification in Action Center by PowerShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification in Action Center by PowerShell: Hi! I found on the web script to notify any action in PowerShell. I'm not PowerShell friendly, still using command line. I need to customize script to remove notify icon in taskbar. I tried to change few values, but never successfully. Can anybody help me with removing...
  7. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  8. No notification in action center

No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  9. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968