Windows 10: Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"?

Discus and support Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I hope that someone can help me change the way my computer displays video content in the Full-Screen mode. [img] [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jPaulB, Sep 7, 2017.

1. jPaulB Win User

Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"?

Hi everybody,

I hope that someone can help me change the way my computer displays video content in the Full-Screen mode.

Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"? [​IMG]

When I load a streaming video, it usually appears as in Fig. 1; If I select the Full-Screen mode, the video will appear as in Fig. 2 (covers the whole monitor space);

What I want to do is modify the Full-Screen mode so that it will always display the task bar, such in Fig. 3

Can anyone guide me to do that?

Many Thanks,
    Paul

:)

jPaulB, Sep 7, 2017

2. C6-01 full screen photo's (16:9)

Hi, I have a C6-01.

When I take a video the image gives full screen on the display of my phone, when I export this video to my TV it's give full screen (16:9).

When I take a photo the image is smaller and not gives a full screen on the display of my phone, when I export this video to my TV it's not give full screen (16:9).

How can I change settings for photo's on 16:9 format?

Best regards,

Peter

peterrus---01, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Projector issue caused by update

After the fall creator's update, i have an error when making a video full screen while connected to a projector. When the video is still windowed, the screen is duplicated properly and runs well. As soon as I make the video full screen, it stops duplicating
    the screen and displays exclusively on the projector. Additionally, the video begins to jump and get laggy, and on my laptop screen I can see the mouse flashing on and off. How can I fix this?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

Matthew Holcomb, Sep 7, 2017
Thema:

Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"?

1. Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"? - Similar Threads - display Full Screen

2. After the last update once an application is opened full screen it covers the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the last update once an application is opened full screen it covers the taskbar: This is unacceptable I never want that covered I hate auto hide and I can't figure out how to turn this off. I always want to see the task bar no matter what. How do I fix this it's driving me crazy. Its worse than auto hide as it doesn't come up till I take the application...
  3. After the last update once an application is opened full screen it covers the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the last update once an application is opened full screen it covers the taskbar: This is unacceptable I never want that covered I hate auto hide and I can't figure out how to turn this off. I always want to see the task bar no matter what. How do I fix this it's driving me crazy. Its worse than auto hide as it doesn't come up till I take the application...
  4. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  5. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  6. full display on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    full display on screen: The top of my screen has disappeared, meaning I cannot see the controls on top, close windows- I open a program and it fills the whole screen. Sometimes there is a black empty space in top. I open tabs and cannot see them. What should I do please?...
  7. Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos: Hey everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me. My taskbar keeps popping up when i try to do something full screen for example i play fifa and it forces the game to go on pause suddenly and taskbar comes visible on screen same happens with videos from hbo, netflix...
  8. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  9. Full Screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full Screen display: I was on a website and my screen suddenly just dropped. I have already tried to reset resolution and it is on the recommended. The only F button I have on my computer is fn...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Popping Up on Full Screen Video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Popping Up on Full Screen Video: When I am watching videos on Netflix/YouTube/etc. the taskbar will intermittently pop up at the bottom of the screen. Currently the issue does not correlate with any error or warning I can find with Event Viewer. It had originally seemed to correlate with error 10016....