Windows 10: Can I download a JW player video?

Discus and support Can I download a JW player video? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! I would appreciate if you just help me without preaching of how illegal it is to download a video I don't own. Come on, you have done it too.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by spapakons, Feb 15, 2017.

1. spapakons Win User

Can I download a JW player video?

Hello!

I would appreciate if you just help me without preaching of how illegal it is to download a video I don't own. Come on, you have done it too. You probably know about the unfortunate plane crash that cost the lives of many members of the Red Army "Alexandrov" orchestra. The Greek public TV ERT has in their website "ERT archives" a whole performance that they did in Badminton Theater in Athens in 2011. I'm trying to download or screen capture that without success. It's driving me crazy! Most download utilities cannot even detect the video at all! When trying to screen capture it using Snagit the sound is recorded distorted and I haven't found what's wrong. I have a Creative Audigy and try to capture sound from "What U hear". Any other audio source produces a silent video. Is there any utility or plugin that can download JW Player videos? I would prefer something free of charge. Here is the link to the video, in case it can help.

Thank you in advance, and please don't tell me is not legal. I'm sure you have done it too, so please don't judge me.

:)

spapakons, Feb 15, 2017
  2. aesop(2) Win User

Cannot watch previous shows i was streaming

Windows 10, I have been watching PBS programs until yesterday. Video stopped. An "!" came on. I right clicked on it. Said "JW Player" underneath "Flash Player". Flash Player is turned on and updated. Downloaded free version of JW Player. Still will
    not play, still get same "!"

aesop(2), Feb 15, 2017
  3. Cannot download jw library from store

can not download jw library from store

* Moved from Virus & Malware

* Original title: jw library micor. store want download

IsaacBenjamin, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

And here I am, telling you that it is not allowed to download copyright protected content, and most of all that to continue discussing about this topic might get you and any member assisting you officially warned or even banned.

Extract from Ten Forums rules:

I have to say your argument is the worst I've seen in a very long time: "Please guys, don't preach, help me do something illegal because I know you've done it, too!"

5. spapakons Win User
    I found a way to do this, but I'm not going to tell you since I respect the forum rules. Sorry for asking in the first place.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I download a JW player video? - Similar Threads - download player video

2. How can I vew videos on my tv using vlc player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I vew videos on my tv using vlc player: I tried to see videos on my tv with VLC and tv screen turns black but then nothing happens I might be missing something, but I don't know. If someone can help me I'll appreciate Windows 10 pro 18362.418 144230
  3. Video player where I control the speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video player where I control the speed: Hey, I like listening to audiobooks on my windows 10 computer, and I like to listen to them between 2.5 and 3.5 speed, but I can't find a player that offers that type of control. VLC maxes at 2x speed. Windows Media Player offers tons of different speeds but it always...
  4. JW Libary

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JW Libary: When I go to download an audio or video file I get the error message "Unable to Download, No download location available." When I go to settings to see if I can designate a download location, JW Libary crashes. I am using Windows 10....
  5. can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro: can quick time player work on windows 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-quick-time-player-on-windows-10-pro/f81f3abe-1fe3-4017-bc6e-e6f86d1bed28
  6. Video player for taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video player for taskbar?: Heyall, long time no see? I'm wondering if there's any video player which is able to play videos on taskbar? Currently i'm using PotPlayer... dunno if it has that option. Win10x64 118814
  7. how can i download amazon prime video apps in this laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i download amazon prime video apps in this laptop: how can i download amazon prime video apps in this laptop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-can-i-download-amazon-prime-video-apps-in-this/1cd651e6-0332-4456-a80e-01eac6ff3f34
  8. JW library app will not playback videos on second screen

JW library app will not playback videos on second screen: Everything functioned normal until updating the OS and the app. The computer is a new Acer Spin SP111-31 with Win 10 Home single language (spanish). Now the app shows a playback button on computer screen at attempting play a video on the second screen. Hitting the playback...
  9. video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f
  10. music video players

music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...