Windows 10: Can I download the 9926 ISO and revert back?

Discus and support Can I download the 9926 ISO and revert back? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to 10041, thinking after all the time spent, things would work a little better.. apparently, it didn't make things easier. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcturus, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Arcturus Win User

Can I download the 9926 ISO and revert back?

I recently upgraded to 10041, thinking after all the time spent, things would work a little better.. apparently, it didn't make things easier.

I was just wondering if I can download the 9926 ISO and revert back to that and keep my files and everything?

:)

Arcturus, Mar 19, 2015
  2. fggg Win User

Windows 10 Build 9926

Can i have windows 10 Build 9926 Enterprise iso?

3. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 19, 2015
  5. Arcturus Win User
    Thank you so much, Brink! *Biggrin

Arcturus, Mar 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Mar 19, 2015
  7. phistyle Win User
    hmm just tried this and reverted back to 9926 from 10041 and now the start menu doesnt work..

phistyle, Mar 19, 2015
  8. badrobot Win User

It's a common problem with Win 10. Some features break after upgrade/downgrade. What you should have done was to create an ISO of your 10041 upgrade and do a clean install straight to it. Clean install fixes a lot of problems. It's easy. Follow this tutorial (but first, upgrade back to 10041 from your current 9926. No need to reinstall 9926.)

ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums

badrobot, Mar 19, 2015
  9. phistyle Win User
    How do I even go back to 10041...after I went back to 9926, I can't get 10041 to show up in windows update anymore

phistyle, Mar 19, 2015
  10. badrobot Win User
    Ok, I didn't know the severity of your current installation's issues so you may have to reinstall 9926 then.

badrobot, Mar 19, 2015
  11. LEE
    Lee Win User
    At this point a clean install of 9926 should be the next thing you do. . .Good Luck. . .*Smile

12. badrobot Win User
    If you want I can share with you the 10041 ISO that I created. Let me know.

Cheers!

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I download the 9926 ISO and revert back? - Similar Threads - download 9926 ISO

2. Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?: Hello all,I have an old laptop and, according to the sticker on the bottom, it came pre-installed with Windows 7 Pro it also has a security key printed on it.The laptop was downgraded to Windows XP to enable it to run old software which, at the time, wasn't Windows 7...
  3. Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?: Hello all,I have an old laptop and, according to the sticker on the bottom, it came pre-installed with Windows 7 Pro it also has a security key printed on it.The laptop was downgraded to Windows XP to enable it to run old software which, at the time, wasn't Windows 7...
  4. How can I revert back to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Windows 10?: I am finding so many problems with Windows 11; it's affecting my productivity so I would like to return to Windows 10 my previous computer died so I was forced into Windows 11 with a new computer....
  5. How can I revert back to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I revert back to Windows 10?: I am finding so many problems with Windows 11; it's affecting my productivity so I would like to return to Windows 10 my previous computer died so I was forced into Windows 11 with a new computer....
  6. Where can I download an older ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download an older ISO?: I need an ISO for 08fbb24627fa768f869c09f44c5d6c1e53a57a6f but I can't find somewhere to download it. Any idea where I can get it? submitted by /u/VBean_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/li4ghf/where_can_i_download_an_older_iso/
  7. Reverting back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reverting back: How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverting-back/543db8ae-4681-4d14-b99f-6326cdf6e10b
  8. Can I revert back?

Can I revert back?: Hi. I recently had my Windows 10 Education install destroyed by some malware. after Malwarebytes asked me to reboot, I did as followed, and I was prompted wit the message: "Operating system not found." Seeing nothing else to do, I installed Windows 10 home. The contents were...
  9. While installing the 9926 update it failed and reverted...

While installing the 9926 update it failed and reverted...: Have been running Win 10 preview on my Toshiba laptop for a few months and other updates went fine. Yesterday when it tried to do the new update it got to 86 % or so then said it failed and reverted back to the previous version. I do have the kb required for he update to...
  10. USB Download Tool won't create bootable USB using 9926 .ISO

USB Download Tool won't create bootable USB using 9926 .ISO: I just wondered if anyone had had any issues creating a bootable USB using the Download Tool with the 9926 .iso? I've tried multiple times now but it just gets stuck at 94% and I end up having to close the program down via Task Manager. Someone I know has a spare laptop...